IBPS Specialist Officer Results 2019- 20 Announced!
IBPS has finally released its much-awaited result of IBPS SO exam 2019-20. Every year the result is usually declared on April 01, but this time due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the result has been delayed. IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases its recruitment notification every year for the post of Specialist Officers. Under this, it releases a good number of vacancies for various number of posts such as Agriculture Field Officer (AFO), I.T. Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), and Marketing Officer (Scale I). This year, 1163 vacancies have been announced in its recruitment notification for the year 2019-20.
IBPS SO Exam Analysis
There is a sigh of relief to the candidates who have been waiting for the final result. The Result of IBPS SO Mains has been declared on February 05, 2020, and the interview for the same was held in the last week of February 2020 itself. The final result that has been declared is based on the cumulative scores combining the scores for the IBPS SO Mains Exam and Interview. The level of the IBPS SO 2019-20 exam was moderate to difficult.
|IBPS SO 2019-20 events||Important Dates|
|IBPS SO Prelims Date 2019-20||December 28 & 29,2019|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result 2019-20||January 07, 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelims Scorecard 2019-20||January 14, 2020|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Date 2019-20||January 25, 2020|
|IBPS SO Mains Result Date 2019-20||February 05, 2020|
|IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2019-20||March 19, 2020|
|IBPS SO 2019-20 Final Result Date||May 20, 2020|
IBPS SO is considered as one of the most sought-after jobs as it opens doors for various opportunities that let you build up a secure and bright future ahead. Therefore, ixamBee congratulates all those who made it to the final list! Your hard work has paid off.
How to Check IBPS SO Final Result 2020?
Given below is the step by step process to check your Result for IBPS SO
- Click on the given link to check the result of IBPS SO 2019-20
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth in the place of the password.
- After that, you are required to enter the Captcha code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save your result for future purposes.
IBPS SO 2019-20 Final Cut-Off
IBPS released the final cut-off list of IBPS SO 2020 including all the job posts under IBPS Specialist Officers’ recruitment. Complete IBPS SO 2020 Final Cut-off table is provided below:
|I.T. OFFICER (SCALE I)||52.93||50.60||54.93||60.00||67.27||49.93||58.47||NA|
|AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER (SCALE I)||43.67||41.60||48.47||48.67||30.67||43.40||41.47||37.33|
|RAJBHASHA ADHIKARI (SCALE I)||55.33||50.67||61.33||59.67||NA||48.40||NA||NA|
|LAW OFFICER (SCALE I)||54.40||55.00||55.13||63.07||NA||49.73||NA||NA|
|HR/PERSONNEL OFFICER (SCALE I)||62.67||62.53||64.33||66.33||NA||56.33||NA||NA|
|MARKETING OFFICER (SCALE I)||52.00||47.00||54.27||59.67||55.00||47.67||55.27||73.80|
IBPS SO Salary:
One of the major reasons behind candidates preferring Bank jobs is the job security that you get in a Bank. This section will give you the details of the perks and emoluments you will get after joining the bank as Specialist officer. The salary structure of IBPS SO for all the posts are kind of same and provided below
|Basic Salary structure|| Basic Pay|
|Allowance||Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, and Lease Allowance,|
|In hand salary||The In-Hand salary of IBPS SO is around Rs. 38000-39000/-. without deductions.|
If you are preparing for IBPS AFO or IBPS IT officer, you can check our online courses for both. Some of the features of the course have been provided below:
IBPS IT officer Online Course:
- 450 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO IT officer Exam.
- 150 videos out of 450 exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 125+ Study notes, 75 notes are exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 10 full-length practice tests for IBPS SO IT officer Prelims and 15 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO IT Officer Mains.
- 11,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests to you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
IBPS AFO Online Course:
- 375 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO AFO Prelims and Mains Exam.
- 80+ video lessons, out of total 375+ videos exclusively for IBPS SO AFO Mains examination, focusing on Agriculture.
- 150+ Study notes in form of PDF for easy learning
- 140+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for IBPS SO AFO 2019 prelims exam comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for IBPS AFO Prelims exam in a systematic way.
- 30+ Chapter tests exclusively for IBPS AFO Mains
- 20 Full-Length IBPS SO AFO Mock Tests for Prelims and Mains.
- 10 IBPS AFO Mock Tests for Prelims
- 10 IBPS AFO Mock Tests for Mains.
- 6500+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Those who could not qualify IBPS SO 2019 exam this time need not get sad but to analyze where they went wrong in the preparation. As per IBPS calendar IBPS SO 2020-21 will going to be conducted in the year 2021 which means you have enough time to rectify your mistakes and start afresh. You may surely succeed if you focus on the mistakes because then you have a great scope of improvement.
At last, always remember
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
We also provide free mock tests on exams related to Banking, SSC, Teaching, and more.