The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released an official notification on October 1, 2021 for the recruitment of candidates to various posts. Some of these openings are for Research Associate, Hindi Officer, IT Engineer and Assistant Professors among others.
In this article, we will cover all the details related to the opening for the Research Associate post like job profile, salary, selection process and more.
If you’re interested in applying for this exam, take a good look at all the details provided below before you proceed to filling in your application.
- 1 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Exam Overview
- 2 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Salary
- 4 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Job Profile
- 5 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Application Fee
- 7 IBPS Research Associate 2021 How to Apply
- 8 Also read
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Exam Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Application Start Date||October 1, 2021|
|Application Close Date||October 14, 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Tentative Exam date||October/November 2021|
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Candidate should be between 21-30 years of age|
|Education||Post-Graduate degree in Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in HR) with a minimum aggregate of 55%.|
|Work Experience||1 year experience in academic Research /Test Development. (preferred) Competency in operating a computer is mandatory.|
- To satisfy the age eligibility criteria, candidates must not have been born before October 2, 1991 and not after October 1, 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates must earn their degrees as prescribed in the notification from a recognized university or institution. No degrees earned through correspondence/distance education/open university will be accepted.
- Candidates must be able to produce adequate documents to show that their qualifying results for university examination were announced before October 1, 2021.
- Candidates can only apply for one post.
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Salary
In accordance with Pay Grade: E, the monthly salary for the post of Research Associate with IBPS has been provided for you below.
- Basic pay: ₹44,900
- Total emolument at the beginning of the scale/month: ₹ 74,203
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Job Profile
This highly sought-after job entails:
- The development of objective-type aptitude & achievement tests that are moulded to test mainly the cognitive ability and research in the area of Psychometrics/ Psychological measurement.
- Negotiating with and managing clients (organizations) for completing all details of the project cycle.
- Inter-departmental liaison for smooth coordination.
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Exam Pattern
There will be 1 single-level written examination. If candidates qualify, they will be invited for an Interview and Document Verification (DV).
The details of the written exam have been provided in the table below.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted||Language|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes||English|
|3||English Language||50||50||35 minutes||English|
|4||General Awareness||50||50||20 minutes||English|
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- There is sectional time devoted to each subject.
- The total time for the examination is 140 minutes or 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Interview and Identity Verification
Candidates who are selected for interview will be required to submit a number of documents in original and photocopy to determine their age, education and other details. If for any reason, the document verification fails, the individual’s candidature will stand rejected.
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Application Fee
|For all Candidates||₹1000|
IBPS Research Associate 2021 How to Apply
Follow the steps listed below to begin and subsequently submit your application successfully.
- Log into the IBPS website to begin.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register yourself.
- Once you have registered successfully, log in to begin filling your form.
- You will need to submit your
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
- Fill the form slowly and carefully.
- Before you “proceed to payment”, review your entire application to ensure you have not entered incorrect data anywhere.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” to proceed.
- Make the e-payment.
- Take a printout of your e-receipt.
Team ixamBee urges all desiring aspirants to make this exam their first priority. Fill the form at the earliest and begin your preparation today itself!
All the best.