On October 1, 2021, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates to various posts to fill multiple vacancies. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Hindi Officer and IT Engineer among other posts to work with the IBPS.
In this article, we will look at all the important information related to the Hindi Officer exam. We will discuss the salary, exam pattern, job profile and more. Candidates who are interested in applying for this post and appearing for this exam will find this article very useful.
We encourage all interested candidates to read this article carefully. Moreover, if you are eligible, it is advisable that you apply immediately.
- 1 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Exam Overview
- 2 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Salary
- 4 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Job Profile
- 5 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 IBPS Research Associate 2021 Application Fee
- 7 IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 How to Apply
- 8 Also read
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Exam Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Application Start Date||October 1, 2021|
|Application Close Date||October 14, 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Tentative Exam date||October/November 2021|
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Candidate should be between 21-30 years of age|
|Education||Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. Or,|
Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as major or elective subject at Graduation. Or,
Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a major or elective subject and English as medium of examination at degree level. Or,
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as medium of examination at degree level.
|Work Experience||Desirable: 1-year experience in Hindi translation of various reports/ Documents/ Letters in a bank/financial institution.|
Competency in operating a computer is mandatory.
Candidates will be required to type/create the translated text documents on his/her own in MS word & Excel in Hindi & English.
Important Points to Remember
- Eligible candidates can apply for any post only.
- To satisfy the age eligibility criteria, candidates must have been born on or after October 2, 1991 and on or before October 1, 2000.
- Candidates must earn their degrees as prescribed in the notification from a recognized university or institution. No degrees earned through correspondence/distance education/open university will be accepted.
- Candidates must be able to produce proper documents to show that their qualifying results for university examination were announced before October 1, 2021.
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Salary
In accordance with Pay Grade: E, the monthly salary for the post of Hindi Officer with IBPS has been provided for you below.
- Basic pay: ₹44,900
- Total emolument at the beginning of the scale/month: ₹ 74,203
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Job Profile
The job of a Hindi Officer with IBPS requires:
- The translation of confidential material such as examination questions from Hindi to English and vice- versa.
- Developing questions and tests, both Objective and Descriptive, for other examinations in Hindi.
- Proficiency in operating a computer is mandatory.
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted over 2 phases; Written exam and Interview & Document Verification.
There will be a single-level written examination including a Skill Test and Item Writing Exercise along with an Aptitude Test. Please study the details of the exam in the table below.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted||Language|
|2||English Language||50||50||35 minutes||English|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||20 minutes||English|
|4||Hindi Language||50||75||50 minutes||Hindi|
Interview and Identity Verification
Candidates who successfully qualify the written examination will be invited for interview and document verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with the details in the call letter vis-à-vis the documents submitted.
The list of required documents has been provided below:
- Call letter
- Photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity proof as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar/ E-aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council ID card.
- Ration card and learner’s licence will not be considered valid forms of ID proof.
If for any reason, the document verification fails, the individual’s candidature will stand rejected.
IBPS Research Associate 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for all candidates across all streams is ₹1000.
IBPS Hindi Officer 2021 How to Apply
We have provided a step-by-step guide on how to begin your application and ensure its successful submission. Follow these steps and send in your application today!
- Visit the IBPS website.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register yourself.
- Once you have registered successfully, log in to begin filling your form.
- You will need to submit your
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
- Before you “proceed to payment”, review your entire application to ensure you have not entered incorrect data anywhere.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” to proceed.
- Make the e-payment.
- Print your receipt.
If you’re eligible for this exam, we will urge you to make this your top priority. Please do not wait until the last few days to send in your application. Kindly do that today! Moreover, if you earnestly want to clear this exam and work as a Hindi Officer with the IBPS, then you should begin your preparation without any delay!
All the best.