RBI Grade B 2022 Notification
RBI Grade B recruitment notification has been finally released by RBI to recruit officers under various posts. There are 303 vacancies announced for the posts of General, DEPR, DSIM, Rajbhasha and, Protocol and Security. You can apply for it from March 28, 2022, to April 18, 2022.
There are 238 RBI Grade B vacancies announced for the General category. Once you adhere to RBI Grade B application guidelines and fill in the application, you should wait for the RBI Grade B call letter. The RBI Grade B admit card is generally available on the official website for download and enables you to appear for the RBI Grade B exam.
RBI Grade B Vacancy
RBI Grade B 2022 notification has been released for a total of 303 vacancies for Grade A and Grade B posts. The recruitment is taking place for 5 posts namely General, DEPR, DSIM, Rajbhasha and Protocol and Security. For Grade B posts, there are 294 vacancies announced. Apart from Grade B recruitment, RBI has also announced recruitment notification for Grade A posts i.e. Rajbhasha Adhikari and, Protocol and Security Officer. For RBI Assistant Manager Rajbhasha Adhikari, there are 06 vacancies whereas, for RBI Protocol and Security Officer, 03 vacancies are announced. Detailed breakup of vacancies have also been announced, you can have a look at the overall number of vacancies released for RBI Grade B and Grade A 2022 in the table below.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved (GEN/UR)||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)$||EWSs@||Total||PwBD Category#|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||109||32||15||59||23||238||5(3)||7(4)||6(3)||4(2)|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||11||4||5(3)||8||3||31||-||-||1(1)||1|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||7||7(4)||5(4)||4||2||25||1||1(1)||-||1(1)|
RBI Grade B Apply Online 2022
RBI Grade B Notification is out! You can apply for it from March 28, 2022, to April 18, 2022. The complete process of application will be done in an online mode and therefore you need to be extra careful while filling out the RBI Grade B online application form. The following is the method of the RBI Grade B online application process. The steps of filling in the application form are as follows.
- Go to the official website of RBI and click Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies.
- Click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature and then click on the Next button.
- Besides the above documents, you also need to upload your thumb impression and a handwritten declaration that will be mentioned in the official notification of RBI Grade B.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centers. Click on 'Save & Next.
- After you are finished entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you can edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for RBI Grade B. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20KB - 50 KB.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10KB-20 KB.
- Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
RBI Grade B Application Fee
After you fill in the application form, the portal directs you to the application fees page. Payment of the fees (which is expected to be around Rs. 850 or Rs. 100 depending on your category) can be made through a Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking. Upon successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt is generated. You are required to take a printout of this receipt. Once the candidate is successfully registered, a registration number and password are generated which should be duly noted down. Following is the expected application fees for different categories.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||GEN/ OBC/ EWSs||Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only)|
|3.||RBI's Staff Member||Nil|
RBI Grade B Admit Card
The RBI Grade B admit card contains the examination centre, centre address, date, and time of the exam and will be available on the RBI website. You can download the admit card by using the registration number and password provided during the time of registration. No hard copy of the call letter will be mailed to the candidate.
At the examination venue, you have to bring an RBI Grade B Call letter along with Valid ID Proof (Original and Photocopy). Acceptable photo identity cards are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People's Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/university/ e-Aadhar card / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph. In RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam, candidates have to carry 1 photocopy of valid ID proof, however, in the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam, candidates will have to carry two/three photocopies of photo ID proof, as there will be two/three shifts.
Please Note (especially for female candidates): In case you have changed your name, you will be allowed only if you produce - original Gazette Notification/ original marriage certificate/affidavit in original, together with a photocopy. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the RBI Grade B admit card and Photo Identity Proof, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
RBI Grade B Exam Pre-training
Being one of India’s most coveted examinations, RBI has implemented a very strenuous PET for the Grade B cadre. You can attend the pre-exam training only if you have shown an intent to do so by filling in the application. You should belong to the reserved category in order to attend the RBI Grade B PET 2022.
RBI Grade B Number of Attempts
There is a restriction on the number of attempts in the RBI Grade B Exam. For General, you have a maximum of 06 attempts and if you belong to a category like SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWSs, no such limit is there to appear for the RBI Grade B exam.
|Category||Number of Attempts|