Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
IBPS SO (Law) Interview Course
Congratulations on clearing the IBPS Law Mains exam and entering the most crucial stage i.e., the Interview round. The interview round carries 100 marks and 20% weightage. Hence, the IBPS Law Interview holds its own importance in the entire scheme of selection for the IBPS Law exam. If you belong to general category then you need to score a minimum of 40% while you need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks if you belong to any of the reserved categories.
To sail you smoothly through the IBPS SO Law interview process, ixamBee has launched IBPS Law Interview Guidance course which will help you get interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel.
IBPS Law Interview course consists of
- Two Live Classes to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- One Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have.
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- One on one Mock Interview will be conducted virtually through Webex. The interview will typically be of 20 minutes.
- During the virtual IBPS SO Law mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the interview, you will get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas for another 10 minutes
Why should you enroll for IBPS Law Officer Interview Course
Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of interview.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
IBPS SO Legal interview preparation you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Dr. Namrata Sharma is a Management Professional with close to 10 years of work experience in Financial Inclusion, Microfinance, and Corporate Banking roles. She has worked with YES Bank Limited and RBL Bank Limited. She has done MBA in Agribusiness Management and also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
The mock interview has helped me to get the necessary insights in dealing with the actual interview. It has helped me to understand the way I should speak in an interview and the areas I would have to concentrate upon.