RBI Grade B Legal Online Course
RBI has rolled out notification for Legal officer in Grade B with 11 vacancies. RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) exam is scheduled on April 10, 2021 and with limited time in hand for preparation you might be juggling around for study material that can help you crack the exam.
ixamBee, known to be there always to help students’ clear various exams, is offering RBI Legal Officer Online course. RBI Legal Officer online course will provide you with most updated, tried-and-tested materials, based on careful analysis of previous year papers by our experts. Our experts have provided you everything you need to make RBI Legal Officer Preparation a breeze.
RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) Online Course Consists of:
- Study Notes: Study notes covering the syllabus wherever required.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 5 Full-length Practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length Practice Tests for the paper 2.
- Descriptive Legal Paper: Our mocks for Descriptive Legal have been customed in such a way to give you a real exam feel and get accustomed to writing the paper. These will be evaluated by the faculty and feedback will be emailed to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Daily Live classes with experts for better clarification of your queries.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.