IBPS PO Notification 2022
Joining any of the banks under IBPS as a Probationary Officer (PO) is a matter of great respect and pride, as bank jobs are considered one of the most prestigious and secure jobs of all time. IBPS PO recruitment notification 2022 is out on the official website. The IBPS PO notification 2022 has all the information like vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern, and more.
You need to follow every instruction and all criteria so that your candidature is not cancelled at a later stage of the IBPS PO 2022 recruitment process. Let's check out all the necessary information such as the number of vacancies, how to apply, application fee and admit card details further on this page.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2022
IBPS PO 2022 is one much-awaited job that is aimed by many who are willing to serve in the government sector. IBPS PO recruitment 2022 has been released. The IBPS PO vacancies 2022 is divided between the general and reserved categories. IBPS had earlier released 6400+ vacancies for 2023-24 batch. It has now increased the vacancies to 6932 as Bank of Maharashtra reported 500 vacancies this year. Have a look at the table below for IBPS PO category wise and bank wise vacancy.
|Bank of Baroda||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535|
|Bank of Maharashtra||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253|
|Union Bank of India||346||155||573||184||836||2094|
How To Apply Online
The IBPS PO recruitment 2022 gives a lot of hope to all the job aspirants who are preparing to get into a good job to secure their future. IBPS PO application process commences from August 2, 2022. The simple procedure to fill IBPS PO 2022 recruitment application form is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in and click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new tab. Enter all the details asked.
- A provisional registration number and password will be mailed in your registered email ids and contact number
- Log in again using your credentials and fill all other details asked.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature based on the specification mentioned below and click on the Next button.
- Besides the above documents you also need to upload your thumb impression and a handwritten declaration as mentioned below.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20KB - 50 KB.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10KB-20 KB.
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration:
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam centre preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centers. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you can edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS PO. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
IBPS PO Application Fee
After the successful completion of the IBPS PO 2022 application form, the last stage is online payment. IBPS PO application fee 2022 is to be paid through online mode only. The IBPS PO 2022 application is incomplete unless the fee payment is made. Fee details for IBPS PO 2022 exam is given below.
|SC/ST/PWBD candidates||Rs. 175|
IBPS PO Admit Card
You need to visit the official website of IBPS and download your IBPS PO admit card which consists of all the details regarding the date, time, and venue of the IBPS PO 2022 exam. You need to bring a copy of the admit card with your recent passport size photograph, along with a copy of valid identity proof when you enter the exam venue. After the IBPS PO 2022 Prelims exam result, IBPS will release the admit cards for the Mains Exam within 15 days. There will be a separate call letter for interview too.
IBPS PO Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as you fall under the age limit prescribed by IBPS. The age limit for the IBPS PO 2022 exam is 21-30 years.
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
IBPS conducts 'Pre-Exam Training' (PET) for certain categories that come under the weaker section to ensure that they are not left out in the process. IBPS conduct PRT for such candidates so that they have all necessary information related to the IBPS PO exam 2022. All the participating organizations arrange pre-examination training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates at certain centres as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India, explaining the type of questions, common mistakes, tips for time management, best practices, basic tricks and strategies by experts from training institutes. You may refer to the table given below for the list of ‘Pre-Exam Training’ Centres.
|Pre-Examination Training Centres|
|Nagpur||New Delhi||Panaji (Goa)|