IBPS PO Exam Notification
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Notification
IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection is the main recruiting body that conducts examinations to recruit eligible candidates for the post of PO in various banking organizations that are listed under it. IBPS offers a golden opportunity to all the job aspirants by releasing a recruitment notification every year, where it announces a good number of vacancies to be filled by going through a detailed recruitment process, wherein it conducts examinations in different stages/phases. IBPS is expected to release it’s official recruitment notification for the post of PO this year also, where you can find all exam related information like the exam dates, result dates, the application process etc. the details will be updated here as soon as the notification will be released.
IBPS PO 2019 Vacancy Details
IBPS PO is one much-awaited job which is aimed by many candidates who are willing to serve in the government sector. Joining any of the banks under IBPS as a Probationary Officer (PO) is a matter of great respect and pride, as bank jobs are considered one of the most prestigious and secure jobs of all times. IBPS released a good number of vacancies last year and therefore we can expect a similar or higher number of vacancies this year also. To have an idea of the expected vacancies, you can have a look at the previous year vacancies:
IBPS PO 2018 Vacancies:
|S.no.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWD)
|3||Bank of Baroda||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|4||Bank of India||144||72||260||489||965||9||9||9||9|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|7||Central Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|14||Punjab National Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||20||12||52||66||150||45||8||28||5|
|18||Union Bank of India||59||29||172||259||519||9||10||9||6|
|19||United Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
IBPS PO 2019: How to Apply?
Almost each and every candidate who is preparing for government jobs, waits for the IBPS PO notification. Therefore, this notification gives a lot of hope to all the job aspirants who are preparing to get into a good job to secure their future. Once the notification for IBPS PO 2019 will be released, the application process for the same will commence soon after that. It is advised to go through the notification with utmost attention and read the instructions before filling the application form.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Process:
- Go to the official website of IBPS and click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature based on the specification mentioned therein and click on the next button.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centres. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished with entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you may edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- At the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS PO. You can pay the fees through credit card / debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be in between 20Kb - 50 Kb.
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10Kb-20 Kb.
IBPS PO Application Fee
After the successful completion of the application form, the last stage is online payment. IBPS charges a certain fee that is to be paid through online mode by the candidates in order to appear in the examination. The application will be incomplete unless the fee payment is made.
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100|
IBPS PO Exam Centres
To conduct the IBPS PO Examination, IBPS lists down and allots the exam centres to the candidates. The applicants are given this choice of exam centre while filling the application form where they choose their state and city and accordingly IBPS allots various exam centres in their city according to the availability. No one is allowed to request any change in the exam centre that is allotted to them for any reason whatsoever. Every year IBPS allots various exam centres all - over India. Candidates have to pay for their transportation themselves and IBPS reserves the right to change or modify the exam centres list anytime, before the examination.IBPS PO 2019 Exam Centres
Apart from conducting the recruitment drive for the candidates by scheduling examinations all-over India, IBPS also conducts ‘pre-exam training’ in various cities all-over India to give an added advantage to certain category of students/aspirants, where all information related to the exam is shared with them so that they are not left deprived of any essential information related to the examination process.
IBPS PO 2019 Admit Cards
Once the application process ends, IBPS starts the process of downloading admit cards/call letters for all the candidates. The candidates can go to the official website of IBPS and download their admit cards which consists of all the details regarding the date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates need to bring the copy of admit card with their recent passport size photograph, along with a copy of valid identity proof when they enter the exam venue. After the Preliminary Exam, IBPS will release the admit cards for the Mains Exam within 15 days.
- RBI fines Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Syndicate Bank
- RBI relief for PMC depositors, limit hiked to Rs. 40,000
- PSBs disburse Rs 81,781 crore in nine days: Finance Minister
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2019
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019