IBPS PO Notification
IBPS PO Official notification 2021 is going to be announced soon. The official notification of IBPS PO has all the related information like vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern and more. You are advised to follow every instruction and all criteria so that your candidature is not cancelled at a later stage. IBPS PO calendar has been released. As per the official calendar, the IBPS PO Prelims will take place on October 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th. The IBPS PO Mains is going to be held on November 27, 2021.
IBPS PO is one much-awaited job that is aimed at many who are willing to serve in the government sector. Joining any of the banks under IBPS as a Probationary Officer (PO) is a matter of great respect and pride, as bank jobs are considered one of the most prestigious and secure jobs of all time. IBPS PO released 3517 vacancies for 2020. You can have a look at the table below for IBPS PO Vacancy 2020.
IBPS PO Vacancies 2020:
|S.no.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWD)|
|1||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||8||7||7||7|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||0||6||2||2|
|5||Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|9||Punjab & Sind Bank||14||06||21||08||34||83||0||0||0||0|
|11||Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
How To Apply Online
The IBPS PO official notification gives a lot of hope to all the job aspirants who are preparing to get into a good job to secure their future. IBPS PO application process commences once the official notification comes. The simple procedure to fill IBPS PO 2021 application form is mentioned below-
- Go to the official website of IBPS and click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature based on the specification mentioned therein and click on the Next button.
- Besides the above documents you also need to upload your thumb impression and a handwritten declaration that will be mentioned in the official notification of IBPS PO.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centers. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you can edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS PO. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20KB - 50 KB.
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10KB-20 KB.
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
After the successful completion of the IBPS PO 2021 application form, the last stage is online payment. IBPS charges a certain fee that is to be paid through online mode by you in order to appear in the exam. The application will be incomplete unless the fee payment is made. Fee details for IBPS PO 2021 are given below.
|SC/ST/PWBD candidates||Rs. 175|
IBPS conducts 'Pre-Exam Training' (PET) for certain categories that come under the weaker section to ensure that they are not left out in the process and are not devoid of any basic information and are provided with all necessary information and training. All the participating organizations arrange pre-examination training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates at certain centres as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India, explaining the type of questions, common mistakes, tips for time management, best practices, basic tricks and strategies by experts from training institutes. You may refer to the table given below for the list of ‘Pre-Exam Training’ Centres.
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as you fall under the age limit prescribed by IBPS. The age limit for the IBPS PO exam is 21-30 years.
Admit Card 2021
You need to visit the official website of IBPS and download your IBPS PO admit card which consists of all the details regarding the date, time, and venue of the IBPS PO exam. You need to bring a copy of the admit card with your recent passport size photograph, along with a copy of valid identity proof when you enter the exam venue. After the IBPS PO Result for the Prelims exam, IBPS will release the admit cards for the Mains Exam within 15 days.
IBPS PO Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Can I edit my details in the IBPS PO online registration process?
A:Yes, you can edit your details after registration provided you have not submitted the application form after verifying it.
Q2:Do I need to download separate admit card for IBPS PO Prelims and Mains?
A:Yes, you need to download separate admit card to give IBPS PO Prelims and Mains exam.
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.