IBPS PO Exam Notification
IBPS PO NOTIFICATION 2020
IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the main recruiting body that conducts examinations to recruit eligible candidates for the post of PO in various banking organizations that are listed under it. IBPS offers a golden opportunity to all the job aspirants by releasing a recruitment notification every year, where it announces a good number of vacancies to be filled by going through a detailed recruitment process, wherein it conducts examinations in different stages/phases. IBPS is expected to release the official notification of IBPS PO 2020 in August as expected from past trends where you can find all exam related information like the exam dates, result dates, the application process etc. The details will be updated as soon as the notification of IBPS PO 2020 is out.
IBPS PO VACANCY 2020
IBPS PO is one much-awaited job which is aimed by many who are willing to serve in the government sector. Joining any of the banks under IBPS as a Probationary Officer (PO) is a matter of great respect and pride, as bank jobs are considered one of the most prestigious and secure jobs of all times. IBPS released a good number of vacancies last year and therefore we can expect a similar or higher number of vacancies in the year 2020. We will update you all the details of vacancies of IBPS PO 2020 once the recruitment is out till then you can have a look at the previous year vacancies of IBPS PO
IBPS PO Vacancies 2019:
|S.no.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWBD)|
|3||Bank of Baroda||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|4||Bank of India||158||58||11||89||583||899||6||17||6||6|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||52||26||94||35||143||350||3||3||3||3|
|7||Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|10||Indian Overseas Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|11||Oriental Bank of Commerce||48||22||79||29||122||300||3||3||3||3|
|12||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|13||Punjab & Sind Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|16||Union Bank of India||114||53||159||65||253||644||12||12||15||6|
|17||United Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
IBPS PO 2020: HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
The notification of IBPS PO gives a lot of hope to all the job aspirants who are preparing to get into a good job to secure their future. Once the notification for IBPS PO 2020 will be released, the application process for the same will commence soon after that. It is advised to go through the notification of IBPS PO 2020 with utmost attention and read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Go to the official website of IBPS and click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature based on the specification mentioned therein and click on the next button.
- Besides the above documents you also need to upload your thumb impression and a hand written declaration as mentioned in the official notification of IBPS PO 2020.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centres. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished with entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you can edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- At the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS PO 2020. You can pay the fees through credit card / debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be in between 20Kb - 50 Kb.
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10Kb-20 Kb.
IBPS PO Application Fee
After the successful completion of the IBPS PO application form, the last stage is online payment. IBPS charges a certain fee that is to be paid through online mode by you in order to appear in the IBPS PO exam 2020. The application will be incomplete unless the IBPS PO fee payment is made.
|All others||Rs. 600|
IBPS PO EXAM CENTRES
To conduct the IBPS PO exam, IBPS lists down and allots the exam centres. You are given choice of exam centre while filling the application form where you can choose your state and city as IBPS PO exam centre. You are not allowed to request any change in the IBPS PO exam centre that is allotted to you for any reason. Every year IBPS allots various exam centres all - over India. IBPS reserves the right to change or modify the exam centres list anytime, before the IBPS PO exam 2020.
|State Code||State / UT / NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Center|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|19||Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|20||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|22||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|23||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Hissar|
|24||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|25||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|26||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|27||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|28||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|40||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
Apart from conducting the recruitment drive, IBPS also conducts ‘pre-exam training’ in various cities all-over India to give an added advantage to certain category of students/aspirants, where all information related to the exam is shared to update all essential information related to the examination process.
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
You have to visit the official website of IBPS and download your IBPS PO admit card which consists of all the details regarding the date, time and venue of the IBPS PO exam. You need to bring the copy of IBPS PO admit card with your recent passport size photograph, along with a copy of valid identity proof when you enter the IBPS PO exam venue. After the IBPS PO result for Prelims exam, IBPS will release the admit cards for the Mains Exam within 15 days.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant --cy--
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) --cy--
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant --cy--
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A