IBPS PO Salary
Once you are fully aware of all the details, one important aspect still remains to be known which is the IBPS PO salary. It is extremely necessary to know about the salary/pay scale in the job you are aiming to get for yourself. It is always good to know each and every detail of a job you are aiming for as your future depends on it. The salary of a PO can be expected to be on similar lines with what it was the previous year. We can not completely predict the salary in hand but you can surely get a clear idea of what to expect.
- An IBPS PO or Probationary Officer is entitled to receive a starting basic salary of Rs 23,700 / month.
- IBPS PO salary structure also includes a ‘Dearness Allowance’ of Rs. 13,000 (around 55% of the basic salary).
- An IBPS PO will also be entitled to various other allowances and perks such as House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance along with some annual increments.
|IBPS Probationary Officer(PO)||
Once you cross all the stages and finally reach the phase of being an IBPS PO ( Probationary Officer), you are designated as an Assistant Manager (AM) and are supposed to be on a probation period of two years. In some of the banks, this period may be of just 1 year. It is referred to as Junior Management Grade Scale - I, thus giving the designation of Scale - I Officer. You will have to go through an induction program held by the banks, which usually lasts for 10-20 days. Once this program is over, the Scale-I Officers are liable to get posted anywhere across India. An IBPS PO is practically expected to be a multi-tasking person who is also responsible for the following tasks as mentioned below.
- Loan processing
- Supervision of the clerical tasks
- Maintaining business of the branch
- Customer Interaction
IBPS PO Salary Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.