Attempt Free Mock Test
NHB Assistant Manager Free Mock Tests
The NHB AM selection process will consist of an online exam followed by an interview. To assist you with the exam preparation and online practice, ixamBee is providing NHB Assistant free mock tests. Practicing these mock tests will help you in knowing your strong and weak areas so that you can improve your performance. Few advantages of attempting the free mock tests are given below:
- The NHB AM free mock tests will give you actual exam experience
- These mock tests will help you in analyzing your performance in a proper & detailed manner.
- The NHB online test series covers all important topics with proper explanation and shortcut tricks where ever possible
- You can identify the areas that have a scope for improvement by practicing these tests regularly.
- You can also reattempt the tests which will enable you enough chances to improve and work on your weak areas.
- You will also be able to check your overall rank among others.
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Free Online Test Series | Practice Tests 2021
ixamBee’s online test series for NHB Assistant Manager will provide enough chances for you to practice the online test questions and improve your performance. The practice tests follow the latest syllabus & exam pattern. Practicing these free online tests regularly will allow you to analyze your level of preparation while improving your accuracy. NHB AM 2021 online test series will help you outperform on the day of the exam.
Apart from the online test series, ixamBee is also providing the NHB Assistant Manager Online Course which is a one-stop solution for all your requirements with respect to exam preparation.
NHB Officers [SMGS-4 (Regional Manager- Risk Management), MMGS-2 (Deputy Manager) & JMGS-1 (Assistant Manager)] Exam Dates 2021
|Activity||Tentative Exam Dates|
|Online registration of Applications and Payment of Fees / Intimation
Charges for Scale- 1, 2 & 4
|December 01, 2021 to January 15, 2022
(Both days are inclusive)
|National Housing Bank (NHB) Exam Admit Card (Scale- 1 and 2)||February 09, 2022 to February 27, 2022 [Click Here]|
|National Housing Bank (NHB) Admit card||February 24, 2022 (Click here)|
|National Housing Bank (NHB) Exam Date (Scale- 1 and 2)||March 06, 2022|
|National Housing Bank (NHB) Exam Result||Click Here|
|Availability of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- 1, 2 & 4||March / April 2022|
|Conduct of Interview for Scale- 1, 2 & 4||March / April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result for Scale- 1, 2 & 4||April / May 2022|
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration||Type of Test|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes||Objective|
|General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||02||25||English||30 Minutes||Descriptive|
Student Talk about us
The Quality of questions was fairly good just ...one suggestion is please include good GK questions which will be at par with the Actual exam......And thank you so much for providing these tests free...thanks a ton
i gave the whole mock earlier but at the end due to poor connection it got disconnected and when i tried to resume for the same, the test got restarted. there should be option of auto saving to save the test progress.
I CUT ONE START BECAUSE YOU RESTRICTED US FROM GOING TO NEXT SECTION UNTIL TIME GETS ELAPSED,
A high level test good enough for preperation
it was good. kinda easy
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted
Other Mock Test for you
- Introduction to State Bank of India (SBI)- All You Need to Know About SBI
- 3 Month Study Plan for IBPS RRB 2022 Scale 2 and 3
- RBI Grade B 2022: Winning Strategy Part 3
- ECGC PO Exam Analysis 2022: Analysis for Shift 1 Shift 2 with Expected Cut Off
- RBI Grade B 2022 Phase 1 Exam Analysis/Review 28th May 2022 (1st Shift)