IBPS RRB official notification for the recruitment of the Scale 3 Officer 2022 exam has been released recently. The recruitment process for RRBs will be managed by the coordination among NABARD, Nodal Regional Rural Banks, and IBPS. The application process for IBPS RRB Scale 3 will be conducted online. The registration link to apply for the IBPS RRB Scale 3 exam 2022 starts from June 7, 2022, and will remain active till June 27, 2022.
There will be a single-level online examination for IBPS RRB Officers Scale 3 2022. The IBPS RRB Scale 3 officer exam is scheduled to be held in September 24, 2022. You should check your eligibility and other important information related to the exam.
IBPS has released the notification for the ‘Common Recruitment Process’ in Regional Rural Banks for Officer Scale 3. There are 80 IBPS RRB Scale 3 vacancies announced by IBPS this year. It will be an excellent opportunity if you are eligible, experienced, and interested in the job. Before you apply, it will be better to go through the complete IBPS RRB Specialist officer exam notification in a proper manner so that you do not miss any important detail or information. You should be eligible in all parameters that will be mentioned by IBPS in the official notification. The information on vacancy proves to be quite helpful.
|Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General||Total||PWBD (Out of Which)|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||0||0||1||0||3||4||0||0||0||0|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||0||0||0||0||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Baroda Up Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||0||0||1||0||3||4||0||0||0||0|
|Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Ellaquai Dehati Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||1||1||2||1||3||8||0||0||0||0|
|J & K Grameen Bank||0||3||3||1||5||12||0||0||0||0|
|Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|Karnataka Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Kerala Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Manipur Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Meghalaya Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Mizoram Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Nagaland Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Prathama Up Gramin Bank||2||1||3||1||5||12||0||0||0||0|
|Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab Gramin Bank||1||0||2||0||4||7||0||1||0||0|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||0||0||1||0||3||4||0||0||0||0|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||2||1||5||1||10||19||0||0||0||0|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Tamil Nadu Grama Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||0||0||1||0||1||2||0||0||0||0|
|Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
How To Apply Online
IBPS RRB Scale 3 is an important post that requires utmost attention if you are willing to get selected in any one of the Regional Rural Banks. Before you start preparing for the RRB Scale 3 Exam, you need to complete the most important step of the application. The registration link to apply for the IBPS RRB Scale 3 exam 2022 starts from June 7, 2022 and will remain active till June 27, 2022. If your online application form is not filled out completely, you will not be able to appear for the exam. Thus, we have listed down the application process for the RRB Scale 3 Exam 2022 to make it easier for you. Read below the procedure to know about the complete application process:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- After this, please click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link and register yourself.
- Note down your registration number and password and log in again with the credentials and fill the application form for other details.
- Enter all the information asked and upload all the documents with the prescribed size limit as mentioned below-
- Guidelines to upload ‘Photograph’
- File size: 20KB-50KB
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- Should be recent passport size colour picture
- The image should be 4.5 x 3.5 cm
- Guidelines to upload ‘Signature’
- Signature should be on a white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels
- File size: 10KB-20KB
- Guidelines to upload ‘Left Thumb Impression’
- The thumb impression should be made on a white paper with blue or black ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI
- File size: 20KB-50KB
- Guidelines to upload ‘Handwritten Declaration’
- The declaration should be written clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpeg/jpg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI
- File size: 50KB-100KB
- Signature & Handwritten Declaration should not be in capital letters.
- You can verify your details by clicking on the “Save & Next” button.
- After uploading all the documents, you will be directed to the next part of application where you will have to enter all the important and complete details related to your educational and professional background.
- The final step in the application will be payment of the application fee.
- Choose one of the suitable online payment methods and submit the application fee.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT”.
The application process for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 3 2022 exam will not be considered complete unless the application fee is not paid. The application fee has to be paid online through one of the online payment options like debit/credit card/ net banking etc. The fee amount may vary according to the categories. You may check the complete details of IBPS RRB exam 2022 application fee below.
|IBPS RRB Scale 3||SC/ST/PWBD||Rs. 175/-|
|all others||Rs. 850/-|
Admit Card 2022
IBPS RRB Scale 3 Exam will be conducted online in various centres. The admit card will contain all the details regarding the exam centre, address, timing, roll number, etc. along with important instructions that you need to follow. A copy of this admit card has to be produced on the exam day with valid ID proof. Please note that you need to submit a call letter with the ID proof copy duly stapled together in the designated drop boxes after the exam is over. In case you want to avail of the services of the scribe, you have to submit ascribe form along with the call letter and ID proof copy. You also have to bring one additional photograph along with the admit card and other required documents.