IBPS IT Officer Online Course
IBPS SO IT OFFICER ONLINE COURSE
You might find ample study material online for IBPS SO IT Officer exam preparation, but you need to understand that all the study material available is not useful for the exam. ixamBee understands students' requirements very well and therefore has launched IBPS SO IT Officer Online Course for preparation of IBPS SO Prelims and Mains.
IBPS SO IT Officer Online course has been prepared by our experts after thorough and detailed analysis to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for IBPS SO IT Officer exam preparation at a single platform.
IBPS SO IT Officer Online Coaching contains of:
- 450 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO IT officer Exam.
- 150 videos out of 450 exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 125+ Study notes, 75 notes are exclusively for professional knowledge (IT) subject.
- 10 full-length practice tests for IBPS SO IT officer Prelims and 15 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO IT Officer Mains.
- 11,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests to you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the IBPS SO IT 2020 Online course?
Click here to subscribe to Online Course for IBPS SO IT 2020. In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the IBPS SO IT Video Lessons?
IBPS SO IT Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material >IBPS SO IT 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all IBPS SO IT Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Almost all IBPS SO IT video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enroll for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:Are all the IBPS SO IT video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any IBPS SO IT Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 6:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).
Q 7:Are all Video Lessons for IBPS SO (IT OFFICER Scale 1) Online Course accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.