RBI Non-CSG Exam Previous Year Cut off
RBI Non CSG : Previous Year Cut Off
RBI Non CSG exam is one of the most-awaited exams of all times. Therefore, you need to be well aware of all the important information related to the RBI Recruitment 2021. Previous year cut-offs play a very important role in the preparation of any examination. Check out the previous year's cut-off for RBI Non CSG Exam under different streams.
RBI Non CSG Legal Officer in Grade B Cut Off 2018
|Paper- I and Paper- II taken together in written examination for shortlisting the candidates for interview (out of total 250 marks).||149.00|
|Aggregate marks in written examination (250) (Paper- I and II) and interview (40) taken together (out of total 290 marks) obtained by the last recommended candidate with reference to the no. of vacancies notified in the advertisement.||188.00|
RBI Non CSG Assistant Manager Rajbhasha Grade A Cut Off 2018
|Category||T1 (RE)||T2 (EL)||T3(GA)||T4(TPK)||Total Score(Paper I)||Total Score(Paper I + II)||Grand Total(Paper I + II + Interview)|
|Out of 35 marks||Out of 35 marks||Out of 35 marks||Out of 45 marks||cut off out of 150||Aggregate cut off out of 200||Aggregate cut off out of 235|
|GENERAL/ OBC/Pw BD||7.00||7.00||7.00||9.00||36||99.75||136.50|
RBI Non CSG Manager (Tech-Civil) Officer in Grade B Cut Off 2018
|Paper-1 (objective type test) of written examination for candidates who’s paper- 2 (Descriptive Type Test) were assessed (Out of Total 100 marks).||79.00||74|
|Paper- 1 and paper- 2 taken together in written examination for shortlisting the candidates for interview (Out of Total 200 marks).||166.50||156.5|
|Paper- 1 and 2 and interview taken together (Out of Total 235 marks) obtained by the last recommended candidate with reference to the no. Of vacancies notified in the advertisement.||199.50||No Candidate Interviewed|
RBI Non CSG Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) Officer in Grade B Cut Off 2018
|Aggregate cut – off marks in Online Examination (Out of total 200 marks).||99.26||85.26|
|Aggregate marks in Online Examination and Interview taken together (Out of total 235 marks) obtained by the last recommended candidate with reference to the number of vacancies notified in the advertisement.||136.26||106.75|
RBI Non-CSG Exam Previous Year Cut off Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.