You will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 44,500 / month as a Grade A officer under RBI Non CSG recruitment 2022. Besides this, you will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance and many more.
At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments of RBI Assistant Manager in Grade A under RBI recruitment 2022 for various Non CSG posts is Rs 90,100 approximately, excluding HRA. You will be liable to reimbursement like maintenance of the vehicle, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence. You will be governed under the New Pension Scheme (NPS), in addition to the benefit of Gratuity. The details on RBI Grade A Officer salary for Non CSG post can be inferred from below.
The basic pay of a Grade B officer under RBI Non CSG recruitment 2022 is Rs 55,200/ month. Besides this, you will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance and many more. At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments of RBI Manager in Grade B under RBI recruitment 2022 for various Non CSG posts is Rs 1,16,684 approximately, excluding HRA. You will be governed under the New Pension Scheme (NPS), in addition to the benefit of Gratuity. The details on RBI Manager Grade B Officer salary under Non CSG recruitment 2022 is given below.
|Grade 'A' Officers||
|Grade 'B' Officers||
You will be on probation for two years which can be extended further to a maximum period of four years. You are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Note: As a Curator in RBI you will be appointed for a period of three years, which can be extended upto five years. You will be paid a consolidated sum in the range of Rs. 28.20 to Rs. 33.60 lakhs per annum (subjected to tax). RBI reserves the right to offer higher compensation in case of higher academic/ professional qualifications. You will be eligible for TA/HA for official tours undertaken outside the RBI headquarter as per Grade C level.
As the recently released RBI Non-CSG notification 2022 covers different posts, it's very obvious they will have different job portfolios. The job profile for each post that comes under RBI Non-CSG recruitment is described below-
Manager (Tech - Civil)
Posted as an RBI Manager Technical -Civil you have the following responsibilities.
- Design, construct, supervise and manage projects related to the construction of office and residential buildings
- Renovation, retrofitting, and repairing of existing buildings, properties, and old structures
Manager (Tech - Electrical)
As an RBI Manager Technical- Electrical you will have the following tasks to perform.
- Plan, execute, and monitor operations and maintenance activities of various electrical and security system
- Renovation work areas in bank premises and residential colonies
- Electricity related work in RBI's construction projects
Assistant Librarian in Grade A
Posted as an Assistant Librarian in Grade A, you have the following major duties.
- Working knowledge of standard Library Software for library housekeeping activities
- Experience in computerized search techniques for retrieval of desired information through different search engines
- Digitization and content management
- Preservation and conservation of library materials
Architect in Grade A
As an Architect in Grade A under RBI Non-CSG notification 2022 you will have the following tasks to perform.
- Preparation of designs for various types of buildings that include office and residential complex
- Preparation of working drawings and details for work execution
- Supervision of the work periodically
- Maintenance of the record of drawings
- Working Knowledge of Auto-CAD application and computer operations
- Preparation and presentation of drawings for approval by RBI authorities
Posted as a Curator A at RBI Museum in Kolkata, you will assist RBI in the following ways.
- Assist in the development of museum sections
- Research on banking, finance, museum techniques, and evaluation of exhibits
- Responsible for acquisition, conservation, custody, exhibit, and display of museum material
- Assist in designing and developing of audio-visual demonstrations, teaching aids exhibits