RBI Non-CSG Latest Salary 2023
You will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 44,500 / month as a Grade A officer under RBI Non-CSG recruitment 2023. Besides this, you will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance and many more.
At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments of RBI Assistant Manager in Grade A under RBI recruitment 2023 for various Non-CSG posts is Rs 90,100 approximately, excluding HRA. You will be liable for reimbursements like maintenance of the vehicle, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, and allowance for furnishing of residence. You will be governed under the New Pension Scheme (NPS), in addition to the benefit of Gratuity. The details on RBI Grade A Officer salary for Non-CSG posts can be inferred from below.
The basic pay of a Grade B officer under RBI Non-CSG recruitment 2023 is Rs 55,200/ month. Besides this, you will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance and many more. At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments of RBI Manager in Grade B under RBI recruitment 2023 for various Non-CSG posts is Rs 1,16,684 approximately, excluding HRA. You will be governed under the New Pension Scheme (NPS), in addition to the benefit of Gratuity. The details on RBI Manager Grade B Officer salary under Non-CSG recruitment 2023 are given below.
|Grade 'A' Officers||
|Grade 'B' Officers||
You will be on probation for two years which can be extended further to a maximum period of four years. You are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Note: As a Curator in RBI you will be appointed for a period of three years, which can be extended up to five years. You will be paid a consolidated sum in the range of Rs. 28.20 to Rs. 33.60 lakhs per annum (subject to tax). RBI reserves the right to offer higher compensation in case of higher academic/ professional qualifications. You will be eligible for TA/HA for official tours undertaken outside the RBI headquarter as per Grade C level.
RBI Non-CSG Job Profile
As the recently released RBI Non-CSG notification 2023 covers different posts, it's very obvious they will have different job portfolios. The job profile for each post that comes under RBI Non-CSG recruitment is described below-
Manager (Tech - Civil)
Posted as an RBI Manager Technical -Civil you have the following responsibilities.
- Design, construct, supervise and manage projects related to the construction of office and residential buildings
- Renovation, retrofitting, and repairing of existing buildings, properties, and old structures
RBI Non-CSG Legal Officer in Grade (B)
- Handling references on legal issues received from various departments of the Bank and its affiliated institutions, primarily related to the interpretation of statutes such as the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934, Banking Regulation Act 1949, Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999, Companies Act 2013, etc.
- Creating initial drafts of legislation administered or to be administered by the Bank. Preparing drafts of pleadings and comprehensive instructions/briefs for counsel in relation to litigation involving the Bank and its affiliated institutions.
- Representing the Bank before Conciliation Officers, Labour Courts, Tribunals, etc.
- Performing any other tasks assigned by the Bank.
Assistant Librarian in Grade A
Posted as an Assistant Librarian in Grade A, you have the following major duties.
- Working knowledge of standard Library Software for library housekeeping activities
- Experience in computerized search techniques for retrieval of desired information through different search engines
- Digitization and content management
- Preservation and conservation of library materials
Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha)
As an Assistant Manager in Grade A under RBI Non-CSG notification 2023 you will have the following tasks to perform.
- Translation from English to Hindi and vice versa of various references, documents, manuals, and other publications of the Bank, as well as organizing their printing;
- Ensuring compliance with government instructions regarding the use of Hindi in the Bank;
- Managing the Hindi Teaching Scheme for the Bank's staff.