RBI Non-CSG Notification
RBI Non-CSG Notification 2020 - 2021
Reserve Bank of India had recently come out with a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha, Protocol and Security), Manager (Technical - Civil), and Legal Officer (Grade B). The RBI Non-CSG notification 2020 - 2021 was announced for a total of 29 posts. The official notification was released on the official website. The selection is done on the basis of an online written test and interview. The online exam took place on April 10, 2021. RBI has now released another notice regarding the commencement of the Interview process. The Interviews for all the posts will commence from Sept 01, 2021.
RBI Non-CSG 2020-21 Application Fee
After you submit the RBI Non CSG application form, you are required to pay the application fee. Your candidature will only be valid if the application fee for the same is paid. The RBI Non CSG application fee varies for general and other categories. For existing staff of RBI, the application fee is Nil, whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, only intimation change of rupees 100 is to be paid. To know in detail about the RBI Non CSG application fee, please refer to the below table.
|SC / ST||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|GEN / OBC / PwBD/ EWS||Rs. 600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
RBI Non CSG 2020-21: How to Apply Online
You need to apply online for the RBI recruitment 2020-21 within the specified date mentioned in the official notification. The application window for RBI Non CSG exam 2020-21 closes on March 10, 2021. To assist you regarding RBI Non-CSG application form, provided below is the step by step process.
- Visit the Official Website of RBI and click on Apply Now link through RBI’s application portal
- Register yourself on the application portal by filling your basic details such as Name, Age, and Contact Particulars such as Phone, Address and Email ID.
- A Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system.
- Log in again through this system generated registration number and password
- The second step would be uploading the picture and the photograph as per dimensions mentioned below:
- The size of the scanned photograph must lie between 20KB and 50KB.
- For the Signature, the size must lie between 10KB and 50KB.
- Left thumb impression is also needed to fill the application form. Size of the Scanned Left thumb impression must lie between 10KB and 20KB.
- The declaration, “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” should be in English only on a white paper in black ink. Size of handwritten declaration must be between 20KB and 50KB.
- After Submitting the complete online application form, you will be directed to the payment gateway for further process. No other application and payment medium are accepted except online mode.
RBI Non-CSG 2020-21 Vacancy
RBI Non-CSG has released separate vacancies for different categories. A total of 29 vacancies have been released by RBI in 2020-21 for Non-CSG Posts. The Vacancies that have been announced are for Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, Manager (Technical - Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security). Please note that the RBI Non-CSG vacancies are tentative and can be changed if required. Category-wise details of the RBI Non-CSG vacancies are provided in the table below.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||5||1||1||3||1||11|
|Manager (Technical – Civil)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||5||1||1||4||1||12|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||3||1||0||1||0||5|
RBI Non-CSG 2020-21 Admit Card
RBI Non-CSG Admit cards will be released a few days before the RBI Non-CSG online exam 2020-21. To download the RBI Non-CSG Admit card, you need to visit the official website of the RBI and enter your registration number /roll number and Password/date of birth. The RBI Non-CSG 2020-21 admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam centre, exam time, and other details. You have to produce a printout of the admit card along with a valid ID card and its photocopy at the examination venue.
RBI Non-CSG Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.