MONTH END DHAMAKA SALE IS Here
Use coupon code: FLAT70
Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2022 to the post of Manager (Technical - Civil), Manager (Technical- Electrical), Curator, Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) and Architect in Grade A and Legal Officer (Grade B) is out.
The RBI recruitment 2022 for Non-CSG posts consist of all important details like procedure to apply, application fee and other important info. The application window to fill RBI Non-CSG posts has started from January 15, 2022 and will end on February 4, 2022. The RBI recruitment exam 2022 for all posts except Assistant Librarian and Curator will take place on March 6, 2022. This is a good opportunity for all RBI aspiring candidates.
RBI Non-CSG recruitment 2022 has separate vacancies for different categories.The RBI Non-CSG recruitment 2022 has overall 14 vacancies. The vacancies announced are for RBI Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, Manager (Technical - Civil), Manager (Technical- Electrical), Curator, Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) and Architect in Grade A. Category-wise details of the RBI Non-CSG vacancies are provided in the table below.
|Post||Number of Vacancies||Total|
|Legal Officer (Grade B)||1||-||-||-||1||2@|
|Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||1||-||-||-||-||1|
|Architect (Grade A)||1||-||-||-||-||1|
|Curator on full time contract||1||-||-||-||-||1|
|*- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation. Such candidates should indicate their category as 'General (GEN)’. Candidates claiming relaxation available to OBC category should have OBC certificate issued on or after January 01, 2021 but before the closing date of application.|
|@- Out of 02 vacancies for Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’, one vacancy is reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates under blindness and low vision category.|
|#- backlog vacancy of OBC category|
Note: Candidates coming under the creamy layer are not entitled to any reservation. Further, if there is no vacancy reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates, they can still apply but will not be eligible for any concession/relaxation. However, SC/ST candidates will be exempted from payment of an online application fee but need to pay intimation charges if any.
How to Apply Online
You need to apply online for the RBI recruitment 2022 within the specified date. To assist you regarding RBI Non-CSG application form, given below is the step by step process.
- Visit the Official Website of RBI and click on Apply Now link through RBI’s application portal
- Register yourself on the application portal by filling in your basic details such as Name, Age, and Contact Particulars such as Phone, Address and Email ID
- A Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system
- Log in again through this system generated registration number and password
- Enter all the remaining details asked and upload the documents with the dimensions mentioned below-
- A scanned coloured photograph with dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and range between 20KB and 50KB
- Applicant signature on white paper with Black ink pen of dimensions 140 x 60 pixels. The size of file should be between 10 - 20 KB in jpg/jpeg format
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink of dimensions 240 x 240 pixels. Size of file should be between 20 - 50 KB
- A handwritten declaration on white paper with black ink in English with the text -
- This handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting with dimensions 800 x 400 and size ranging between 50-100 KB
- Signature and handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters
- Verify all the details before final submit as no corrections will be allowed once the application form has been submitted
- After submitting the complete online application form, you will be directed to the payment gateway for further process. No other application and payment medium are accepted except online mode
- Pay the fee and take print out of the fee receipt and application form for future use
- ........ (name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
After you submit the RBI Non-CSG application form, you are required to pay the application fee. Your candidature will only be valid if the application fee for the same is paid. The RBI Non-CSG application fee varies for general and other categories. For the existing staff of RBI, the application fee is Nil, only if they fulfil the eligibility norms. To know in detail about the RBI Non-CSG application fee, please refer to the below table.
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||Rs. 600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
|*- Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.|
|@- Fee/ Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO. HRMD. No. G-75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview. In case, they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates (in terms of above referred HRMD circular), they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/ intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates|
RBI Non-CSG Admit cards will be released a few days before the RBI Non-CSG online exam 2022. To download the RBI Non-CSG Admit card, you need to visit the official website of the RBI and enter your registration number /roll number and Password/date of birth. The RBI Non-CSG 2022 admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam centre, exam time, and other details. You have to produce a printout of the admit card along with a valid ID card and its photocopy at the examination venue.