LIC AAO Exam Notification
LIC is the largest insurance company in India and thus its recruitment notification is awaited by most of the aspirants. Being an insurance sector job, most of the aspirants are attracted to this job owing to the facilities, perks, and comforts. Being one of the most awaited exams, the level of the examination is expected to be tough. You should go through the LIC AAO recruitment 2021 to know all the details of the examination. All the details about the LIC AAO 2021 notification will be updated here once the notification releases.
LIC AAO Vacancy 2021
LIC vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) and others will be given in the LIC AAO 2021 notification. You will not be allowed to apply for more than one post. LIC AAO recruitment will also include EWS - Economically Weaker Sections- in the LIC AAO vacancy distribution The details of the lastest LIC AAO vacancies are as follows:
Total Number of Vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
|LIC Assistant Engineers Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||PwBD|
LIC AAO 2021: How to Apply Online
The application process for LIC AAO 2021 commence soon. It is advised that you should apply for LIC AAO 2021 exam, as soon as you can, in order to avoid the last-minute rush. The process of LIC AAO online application form 2021 is as follows:
- You can apply online by visiting the official website of LIC: www.licindia.in.
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab provided at the homepage and then on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the personal details required.
- A provisional ‘registration number’, User Id & password will be generated and sent through SMS on your registered mobile number. Click on Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the next page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Guidelines to upload the scanned photograph & signature-
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, admission forLIC AAO Examination will be rejected/denied.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- Signature image in .jpg format
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10KB-20KB
- Size of the scanned image should not be more than 20KB
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The hand written declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Colour to True Colour.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- If you are using MS Windows/MS Office, you can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
LIC AAO Application Fee
After you have completed the process of uploading documents and provided all the required details in the LIC AAO online application form, you will be required to choose a valid online fee payment option.
- The online fee payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the LIC AAO online application form, PLEASE WAIT for the intimation from the server. Do not press BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, you are advised to login again using your Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- You are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and LIC AAO online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- You can print the LIC AAO application form and keep a copy for further use.
LIC AAO Exam Centres
LIC allots various exam centres all-over India for LIC AAO exam every year. LIC list of exam centres where the LIC AAO 2021 exami will be held. You will be allotted various exam centres for LIC AAO depending on your choice of state and city. You can not make any request to change your LIC AAO exam centre.
LIC AAO Prelims Exam Centre
The exam centre for LIC AAO Prelims is listed below:
|State/ UT||Prelims Examination Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala ,Eluru ,Guntur ,Kadapa ,Kakinada ,Kurnool ,Nellore ,Rajahmundry ,Srikakulam ,Tirupati ,Vijaywada ,Vishakhapatnam ,Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh ,Guwahati ,Jorhat ,Silchar ,Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah ,Aurangabad(Bihar) ,Bhagalpur ,Darbhanga ,Gaya ,Muzaffarpur ,Patna ,Purnea|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali ,Bhilai Nagar ,Bilaspur ,Raipur|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi & New Delhi ,Ghaziabad ,Noida & Greater Noida ,Faridabad ,Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad - Gandhi Nagar ,Anand ,Jamnagar ,Mehsana ,Rajkot ,Surat ,Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala ,Faridabad ,Gurugram ,Hisar ,Karnal ,Kurukshetra ,Panipat ,Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur ,Hamirpur ,Kangra ,Kullu ,Mandi ,Palampur ,Shimla ,Solan ,Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu ,Samba ,Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro steel city ,Dhanbad ,Hazaribagh ,Jamshedpur ,Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru ,Belgaum ,Bidar ,Davangere ,Gulbarga ,Hassan ,Hubli- Dharwad ,Mandya ,Mangalore ,Mysore ,Shimoga ,Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha ,Kannur ,Kochi ,Kollam ,Kottayam ,Kozhikode ,Malappuram ,Palakkad ,Thiruvananthpuram ,Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal ,Gwalior ,Indore ,Jabalpur ,Sagar ,Satna ,Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati ,Aurangabad(Maharashtra) ,Chandrapur ,Dhule ,Jalgaon ,Kolhapur ,Latur ,Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai ,Nagpur ,Nanded ,Nashik ,Pandharpur ,Pune ,Ratnagiri ,Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore ,Berhampur(Ganjam) ,Bhubaneshwar ,Cuttack ,Dhenkanal ,Rourkela ,Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar ,Bhatinda ,Jalandhar ,Ludhiana ,Mohali ,Patiala ,Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer ,Alwar ,Bikaner ,Jaipur ,Jodhpur ,Kota ,Sikar ,Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Bardang - Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai ,Coimbatore ,Erode ,Madurai ,Nagercoil ,Salem ,Thanjavur ,Thiruchirapalli ,Tirunelvelli ,Vellore ,Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad ,Karimnagar ,Khammam ,Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra ,Aligarh ,Allahabad ,Banda ,Bareilly ,Faizabad ,Ghaziabad ,Gonda ,Gorakhpur ,Jhansi ,Kanpur ,Lucknow ,Mathura ,Meerut ,Moradabad ,Muzaffarnagar ,Noida / Greater Noida ,Sitapur ,Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun ,Haldwani ,Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol ,Durgapur ,Greater Kolkata ,Hooghly ,Kalyani ,Siliguri|
LIC AAO Main Exam Centre
The centre for LIC AAO Mains are different from Prelims so you should choose the centre wisely. Given below are the list for LIC AAO Mains exam.
|State/ UT||Main Examination Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur ,Kurnool ,Vijaywada ,Vishakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur ,Gaya ,Muzaffarpur ,Patna|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad - Gandhi Nagar ,Surat ,Vadodara|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur ,Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu ,Srinagar|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru ,Belgaum ,Hubli - Dharward ,Shimoga|
|Kerala||Kochi ,Thiruvananthpuram ,Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal ,Indore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai ,Nagpur ,Pune|
|Punjab||Bhatinda ,Ludhiana ,Mohali|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai ,Coimbatore ,Madurai ,Thiruchirapalli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad ,Lucknow ,Meerut|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata ,Siliguri|
LIC AAO Admit Card 2021
After the LIC AAO 2021 application process ends, it will release the admit cards / call letters for the LIC AAO 2021 Preliminary exam some days prior to the exam. You have to visit the official website of LIC and click on the “careers” tab for downloading your LIC AAO admit card. The information about the LIC AAO call letter/admit card will be sent through Email / SMS on your registered mobile number and email. You are required to enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth to download your LIC AAO admit card for Prelims exam 2021.