LIC is the largest insurance company in India and thus its recruitment notification is awaited by most of the aspirants. Being an insurance sector job, most of the aspirants are attracted to this job owing to the facilities, perks, and comforts. Being one of the most awaited exams, the level of the examination is expected to be tough. You should go through the LIC AAO recruitment 2021 to know all the details of the examination.
LIC vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) and others will be given in the LIC AAO 2021 notification. You will not be allowed to apply for more than one post. LIC AAO recruitment will also include EWS - Economically Weaker Sections- in the LIC AAO vacancy distribution. The details of the LIC AAO vacancies 2019 are as follows. Vacancies for the year 2021 will be updated as soon as the LIC AAO 2021 notification releases:
Total Number of Vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
|LIC Assistant Engineers Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||PwBD|
How to Apply Online
All the eligible candidates are expected to apply for their respective categories of posts according to eligibility. The candidates are expected to fill in the complete details in the LIC AAO online application form and without completing the application procedure, the candidates will not be permitted to appear in the LIC AAO examination. The application process for LIC AAO 2021 will start soon. It is advised that you should apply for LIC AAO 2021 exam, as soon as you can, in order to avoid the last-minute rush. The process of LIC AAO online application form 2021 is as follows:
- You can apply online by visiting the official website of LIC: www.licindia.in.
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab provided at the homepage and then on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the personal details required.
- A provisional ‘registration number’, User Id & password will be generated and sent through SMS on your registered mobile number. Click on Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the next page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Guidelines to upload the scanned photograph & signature-
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, admission for LIC AAO Examination will be rejected/denied.
- The candidate must ensure that the Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- Signature image in .jpg format
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 10KB-20KB
- Size of the scanned image should not be more than 20KB
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Colour to True Colour.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression/handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- If you are using MS Windows/MS Office, you can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using the crop and then resize option.
After you have completed the process of uploading documents and provided all the required details in the LIC AAO online application form, you will be required to choose a valid online fee payment option.
- The online fee payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the LIC AAO online application form, PLEASE WAIT for the intimation from the server. Do not press BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, you are advised to log in again using your Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- You are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and LIC AAO online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- You can print the LIC AAO application form and keep a copy for further use.
Admit Card 2021
After the LIC AAO 2021 application process ends, it will release the admit cards/call letters for the LIC AAO 2021 exam. You have to visit the official website of LIC and click on the “careers” tab to download your LIC AAO admit card. The information about the LIC AAO call letter/admit card will be sent through Email / SMS on your registered mobile number and email. You are required to enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth to download your LIC AAO admit card for Prelims exam 2021.
Number of Attempts
You can attempt the LIC AAO exam as long as you fall under the age limit prescribed by LIC. There is no set number of attempts mentioned in the notification. The age limit for the LIC AAO exam is 21-30 years.
Pre-exam training for OBC/SC/ST/PwBD candidates
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category can avail the benefit of pre-examination training. If you wish to avail the same, you may register your name and other details with the Manager (P&IR), Divisional Office of LIC. Please note that you would have to attend the pre-exam training at your own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them. For further details on the same, visit this space.
Recommended Courses for you
Get LIC AAO Mains (Generalist) Online Courses, Coaching & Preparation for with Practice Test Series and Online Videos created by Our Experts, Also Register for Free Mock Test of LIC AAO Mains 2021
Get LIC AAO Online Courses, Coaching & Preparation for with Practice Test Series and Online Videos created by Our Experts, Also Register for Free Mock Test of LIC AAO 2021
LIC AAO IT Online Coaching: Practice Test Series and Online Videos created by Our Experts, Also Register for Free Mock Test of LIC AAO IT 2021 Exam.
LIC AAO Legal Online Course 2021: Online study material / coaching classes for LIC AAO Legal
LIC AAO Rajbhasha Online Course 2021: Online study material / coaching classes for LIC AAO Rajbhasha
LIC AAO Exam Notification Free Mock Tests
LIC AAO Exam Notification Previous Year Paper
- 60 Minute
- 100 Question