SBI / IBPS Clerk Practice Set
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Online Practice Test Course
SBI Clerk Prelims exam is scheduled for June 2021. If you are asking yourself if you have enough time to prepare then the answer is YES!!! You can still do a lot to crack SBI Clerk Prelims exam at this point if you plan to prepare strategically and use your time wisely and efficiently. Our SBI Clerk Online Practice Test Course consisting of 7500+ practice questions will help you do exactly that – Crack SBI Clerk Exam.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Online Practice Test Course Offerings:
- Practice Tests: 15 full-length practice tests for SBI Clerk Prelims and 7 full-length practice tests for SBI Clerk Mains to practice in real-life exam conditions
- Chapter Tests: 125+ Chapter Tests to make you well versed with all important topics.
- Section Tests: 30+ section tests to make your basics clear in all sections.
- Validity: The course is valid for a period of 3 months.
Why do you need to go for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Online Practice Test Course?
- Now is not the time to study new topics, but to work on strengthening what you have studied so far and this SBI Clerk Online Practice Test Course helps you in this.
- SBI Clerk Mock tests adhere to the latest exam pattern taking into account the previous year’s exam patterns and expected trends.
- New pattern expected questions are also included in the mock tests to prepare you to answer any type of question on the day of the exam.
- Detailed explanations, short cut methods, and related information are provided in the answer explanations wherever required for easy understanding
- Performance analysis of every mock test attempted is provided, which will give you an idea about your preparation progress, identify your weaknesses and areas you need to work on.
- Chapter tests and Section Tests reinforce your conceptual learning of the topics, and make you understand all concepts clearly enabling you to attempt similar questions with ease.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.