RBI Grade B + NABARD Grade A Combo Course
ixamBee has launched a comprehensive combo course for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B and exams, an excellent opportunity to prepare for these two exams simultaneously and increase the probability of your selection in any of them. 90% of the preparation for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B is same and therefore these two exams provide very good opportunities for candidates. RBI and NABARD exams are usually conducted in a gap of 3-5 months and therefore specific preparation of Agriculture and Rural Development for NABARD Grade A/B can be completed in 2-3 months after the notification is out.
These individual Online Courses for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B exams have been designed by ixamBee experts- Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA, expert for General Awareness).
RBI GRADE B/ NABARD GRADE A/B COMBO EXAM PREPARATION
RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade A/B exams preparation has become difficult because of the huge competition. If you want to be ahead of the competition, you need to gear up and start preparing for the exams without waiting for the notification.
Important Features of RBI Grade B/NABARD Grade A/B Online Combo Course:
- 600+ short videos covering the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B
- About 5000 concept check questions after videos and chapter tests to make your fundamentals strong for all the subjects in the three exams
- More than 10,000 practice questions prepared by expert faculty
- Full-length Practice Tests for all three exams:
- 20 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B;
- 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 7 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for NABARD Grade A/B;
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests each for RBI Grade A, NABARD Grade A/B Exams
- Study Notes in the form of PDF to supplement and ease learning
- Special focus on exclusive subjects apart from the overlapping subjects.
- All the Video lessons are short, crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation of these three exams is also provided.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Our Combo Course will also provide guidance in the interview round of all the three exams.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
She has done Ph.D. (Agri Eco) from BHU (recipient of ICAR-SRF fellowship) and M.Sc. from G.B.P.U.A & T, Pantnagar. She has worked as Research Associate at National Institute of Agricultural Economics & Policy Research, New Delhi, and as Graduate Research Assistant at G.B.P.U. A & T, Pantnagar. She has cleared the ASRB National Eligibility Test and is an expert for Economics and Statistics.
Dr.Rajani has completed PhD in Horticulture (Vegetable Science) form G.B.P.U.A &T, Pantnagar. She is working as a Assistant Professor at Jaipur National University. She has published several research papers and articles in leading journals. She is expert faculty for Agriculture.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.