IBPS SO (Rajbhasha) Interview Course
Congratulations on clearing the IBPS Rajbhasha Mains exam and entering the most crucial stage i.e., the Interview round. The interview round carries 100 marks and 20% weightage. Hence, the IBPS Rajbhasha Interview holds its own importance in the entire scheme of selection for the IBPS Rajbhasha exam. If you belong to general category then you need to score a minimum of 40% while you need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks if you belong to any of the reserved categories.
To sail you smoothly through the IBPS SO Rajbhasha Adhikari interview process, ixamBee has launched IBPS Official Language Interview Guidance course which will help you get interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel.
IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari Interview course consists of
- One Live Class to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- One Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have.
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- One on one Mock Interview will be conducted virtually through Webex
- During the virtual IBPS SO Rajbhasha Adhikari mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the interview, you will get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas for another 10 minutes.
Why should you enroll for IBPS Official Language Interview Course
Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of interview.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
IBPS SO Rajbhasha interview preparation you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ph.D. ( Hindi Literature and Sanskrit Literature) from Banasthali University, is the recipient of the prestigious Bhamashah State Award and is a gold medalist (four times) for scoring the highest marks in academics from Banasthali Vidyapeeth. She also cleared the UKPSC Prelims exam.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Experience was quite good