IBPS SO (IT) Interview Course
Congratulations on clearing the IBPS IT Mains exam and entering the most crucial stage i.e., the Interview round. The interview round carries 100 marks and 20% weightage. Hence, the IBPS IT Interview holds its own importance in the entire scheme of selection for the IBPS IT exam. If you belong to general category then you need to score a minimum of 40% while you need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks if you belong to any of the reserved categories.
To sail you smoothly through the IBPS SO IT interview process, ixamBee has launched the IBPS SO IT Interview Guidance course which will help you get interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel.
IBPS IT Interview course consists of
- One Live Class to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- One Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have
How will the Interviews be conducted?
- One on one Mock Interview will be conducted virtually through Webex
- During the virtual IBPS SO IT mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the interview, you will get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas in the respective rounds
Why should you enroll for IBPS Information Technology Officer Interview Course
Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of interview.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
IBPS SO IT interview preparation you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
It was a great experience by this mock interview i came to know about my strengths and weaknesses in different domain.thanku
It was good and very helpful.