IBPS RRB Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Online Course
IBPS has released notification for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant. IBPS RRB will be a golden opportunity for you if you are willing to work in any of the banks on a good position. There is plethora of study material available which creates so much of confusion on what to study and what to skip. Therefore, ixamBee has launched IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for the preparation of IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains exam.
ixamBee experts have, after thorough and detailed analysis, prepared IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant Online Course which will provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for IBPS RRB exam preparation at one platform.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant Online Coaching Course consists of:
- 350 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam
- 100+ videos out of total 350 videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format specially for General Awareness and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- 30 Full-Length Practice Tests:
- 15 Full Length Practice Tests ( 10 for IBPS RRB Office Scale 1 Prelims and 5 for IBPS RRB Office Scale 1 Mains)
- 5 Full Length Practice Tests ( 10 for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims and 5 for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains)
- Total 8500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- StudyHive sessions, a unique group study programme to help you to learn from your peers.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- This Online Course provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I video lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course>IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
All the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons will be available to you as soon as you enrol for the course. However, a weekly schedule would be provided to enable to follow the same in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Q 4:Are all the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I video lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:Are the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 6:Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 7:What happens if someone misses any IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 8:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants)
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.