IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Online Course
at your Pace
IBPS has released notification for IBPS RRB PO and Clerk. IBPS RRB will be a golden opportunity for you if you are willing to work in any of the banks in a good position. There is a plethora of study material available which creates so much confusion on what to study and what to skip. Therefore, ixamBee has launched the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for the preparation of the IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains exam.
ixamBee experts have, after thorough and detailed analysis, prepared IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Online Course which will provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for IBPS RRB exam preparation at one platform.
IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Online Coaching Course consist of:
- 350 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam
- 100+ videos out of a total of 350 videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format specially for General Awareness and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- 30 Full-Length Practice Tests:
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests ( 10 for IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale 1) Prelims and 5 for IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale 1) Mains))
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests ( 10 for IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant) Prelims and 5 for IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant) Mains)
- Total 8500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- This Online Course provides the comfort and eases to study at your pace and timings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I video lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Course>IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
All the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons will be available to you as soon as you enrol for the course. However, a weekly schedule would be provided to enable to follow the same in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts.
Q 4:Are all the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I video lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:Are the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I . Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 6:Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 7:What happens if someone misses any IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Scale I Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 8:What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants)
Q 9:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
- नाबार्ड ,पीएफआरडीए राजभाषा अधिकारी: रोजगार का एक बेहतरीन विकल्प, जानें कैसे करें तैयारी डॉ. ऋतु जोशी से!
- NABARD Grade A 2021 Phase 2: Sample Questions for Descriptive ARD
- SBI PO 2021 Syllabus: Find the Complete Syllabus Here
- How to Prepare for NABARD Grade A Mains