BOI Credit Officer Interview Guidance
Interview with the experts
on the performance
for the real BOI interview
and doubt clarification
BOI Credit Officer Interview Guidance
Congratulations on clearing the Bank of India (BOI) exam and reaching the final stage i.e., the Interview Round. Now, you are just a step away from joining BOI as a Credit officer. ixamBee has launched BOI Interview Guidance online course to help you sail the actual interview round with ease and reach your goal of joining BOI. Prepare for the Interview with ixamBee and get ready to get ahead of your competitors.
BOI Interview Guidance will include:
- One on one Mock Interview with the experts such as Ex-RBI Officers, Ex-NABARD officer; Ex-NHB officers
- Detailed feedback on the performance in the Mock Interview
- Suggestions for preparing for the real BOI interview
- Discussion of preparation strategy and doubt clarification
Guidelines to follow during the ixamBee interview process:
- As soon as you interview is scheduled, email your Bio-data to hello@ixamBee.com
- Join the mock interview link 5 minutes prior to make sure there are no technical issues before the panel joins. If you do not join the interview on time, the interview will be automatically cancelled.
- Before you join, make sure to check your network as any glitches during the interview will hamper the flow of the interview process. You need to face the camera and the video and voice quality should be clear. Try to avoid using Mobile hotspots (if you can).
- Come prepared for all types of questions related to your bio-data, education, work experience, the organization where you are going to work and important events of general awareness.
- Be formally dressed for the interview, as you are going to be dressed for your actual interview.
- The Panel will first take your interview and then will provide you feedback on your performance. Feel free to ask any questions to the panel members during the feedback session after the interview is over.
Want to see yourself in the list of selected candidates, then enrol for ixamBee’s INTERVIEW Guidance for BOI Credit Officer Interview Guidance
ixamBee has previously conducted mock interviews for exams such as RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A, IBPS PO, IBPS AFO and many more and received positive feedback from aspirants who got selected.
Below are a few feedbacks we received from students:
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Maa'm I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties were of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixamBee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during interview stage.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contains a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me opportunity for one-one interaction with faculties, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Dr. Sharma has been a central banker- started his career as RBI Grade B Officer and Retired as Regional Director (CGM), RBI.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.