Attempt Free Mock Test
SSC CHSL Free Mock Test
To ensure you perform well in the upcoming SSC CHSL online examination, ixamBee is here with the SSC CHSL free mock tests. Attempting these tests will make you familiar with the exam and help you in many other ways as follows:
Key Features of SSC CHSL Mock Test 2022
- Attempting the SSC CHSL online mock tests will make you comfortable with the online mode of examination
- The free mock tests for SSC CHSL 2022 exam can also let you acquaint yourself with the marking scheme and then you can change your strategy of attempting the online test accordingly. This will enable you to score more by avoiding negative marking and not making any incorrect guesses
- Attempting the SSC CHSL online test series will reassure you if your preparation strategy is working just fine or if you need to bring some changes there.
SSC CHSL Online Test Series | Practice Tests 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 is one of the largest opportunities for government job aspirants. A good number of vacancies is expected and to ensure you do not miss this golden chance, you should try out ixamBee’s SSC CHSL online test series. These practice tests have been designed by our subject matter experts and thus will prove useful in your exam preparation. These tests will enable you to cover all the important aspects of the exam syllabus and will prepare you in the best possible way.
Benefits of attempting the SSC CHSL Mock Test Series
- Better Understanding
While preparing for an online exam, the basic requirement is understanding the format of the exam. In this case, where you are preparing for the SSC CHSL exam, you will have to have a good understanding of the SSC CHSL online test format and the exam pattern as well. You can develop this understanding by practicing SSC CHSL online mock test. Attempting the mock test series for SSC CHSL will give you a clear view of the paper pattern and what you need to cover in your exam preparation.
- Performance Analysis
When you practice SSC CHSL mock test on a regular basis, you will be able to analyze your performance well. As when you attempt a mock test you get to know what kinds of questions you are able to easily answer and which ones you are unable to answer. This will help you in segregating your weak and strong areas which will be helpful in making a preparation strategy.
- Time Management
As the mock tests are created based on the exact exam pattern, therefore if you practice SSC CHSL mock test religiously, you will get a complete idea of the sectional timings as well. By attempting SSC CHSL mock test regularly, you will be able to manage your time through all the sections and attempt enough questions.
Attempting SSC CHSL online test series on a regular basis will also help in increasing your level of accuracy. Accuracy plays a major role in online exams as you need to attempt a set number of questions in the stipulated time. With regular practice, you will be able to form a proper strategy for the exam as well.
How to attempt SSC CHSL free mock test?
To attempt the SSC CHSL free mock test, you need to first log in to the official website of ixamBee if you are an already registered user and then follow some simple steps as follows:
- Click on the ‘free mock test’ tab
- Select & click on the ‘SSC’ exam section
- Select the SSC CHSL mock test you wish to attempt
- The SSC CHSL free mock test will appear
- Click on ‘take test’ and start attempting the test.
Why choose ixamBee for SSC CHSL mock test series?
- At ixamBee, you will find genuine SSC CHSL mock test questions which will enable you to prepare in the best possible way for the online exam.
- The SSC CHSL online test series at ixamBee has been designed in such a way that you can make a strong grip on the important topics that have been covered in all the previous SSC exams.
- You also have the facility to ‘reattempt a test’ as many times as you wish to while attempting an SSC CHSL mock test online at ixamBee.
- You will also have the option to ‘examine a mock test’ where you can have a detailed look at your attempts in any particular mock test. You can analyze your answer attempts and also compare your score with other candidates.
- You can also get your overall rank among several other candidates which will aid in boosting your confidence.
SSC CHSL Exam Dates
Important dates for the whole process of selection of LDC and DEO in SSC are mentioned below.
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2022
|SSC CHSL Skill Test (Typing Test) Result 2019||February 28, 2022 [Click Here]|
|Online Registration Including Editing / Modification of Application by Candidates||February 01, 2022 to March 07, 2022|
|Last Date and Time for Making Online Fee Payment||March 08, 2022|
|Last Date and Time for Generation of Offline Challan||March 09, 2022|
|Last Date for Payment Through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||March 10, 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges||March 11, 2022 to March 15, 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Computer Based Examination (Tier-1)||May 24, 2022 to June 10, 2022 (Click Here)|
|SSC CHSL Computer Based (Tier-1) Examination Result||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper (Tier-2) Admit Card||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper (Tier-2) Examination Dates||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-3) Admit Card||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-3) Examination Dates||To be notified later|
|Final Result||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Computer Based Examination (Tier-1)
The Exam Pattern for Tier 1 Computer Based Examination is mentioned below:
|Part||Subjects (Not in sequence)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||1 hour (1 hour 20 minutes for PwBD candidates)|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Descriptive Paper (Tier-2)
The Exam Pattern for Tier 2 SSC CHSL Exam is as follows:
|Descriptive Paper||Total Marks||Duration|
|Writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis||100||1 hour (1 hour 20 minutes for PwBD candidates)|
Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-3)
The Exam Pattern for Tier 3 SSC CHSL Exam is as follows:
|Skill Test / Typing Test|
|Skill Test for Data Entry Operator|
|Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|PwBD Candidates will be given compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore, duration of Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes|
Student Talk about us
awesome, thumb's up !
sir, really paper is good
10 out of 10
best app because its provides freemock tests
its really awesome
very nice. challenging
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted