NABARD Grade A Salary 2022
One of the reasons behind choosing any job is the reward that you will get after serving in any job position from the monetary aspect. Rewards may broadly include other allowances, perks, and benefits also, but the main thing is the salary that is received in hand. NABARD can be counted among the best-paying jobs in India. Know about the NABARD Grade A 2022 salary in detail.
NABARD Grade A Salary Details 2022
Salary is one of the most searched topics among aspirants who are willing to make a career in the NABARD as a Grade A officer in various streams. Irrespective of the stream for which you have applied, your initial and overall NABARD Grade A salary structure will be same. The grade pay will differ once you reach higher in the hierarchy.
- Your initial salary is Rs, 28,150 per month in the pay scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB - 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
- The initial monthly gross emoluments of a NABARD Grade A officer at present is approximately Rs. 70,000.
The details on NABARD Grade A 2022 salary can be devised from the table below.
|NABARD Grade A||
Increment Table For NABARD Grade A Officer
As discussed above the initial NABARD Grade A Officer salary is Rs 28150 / month. You will be given an increment of Rs 1550 for the first four years. After 4 years of your service, your increment will be raised to Rs 1750 and this will be applicable for the next 7 years. After this increment, your basic pay will be Rs 46600. Your last increment will be of Rs 2000 and the maximum basic pay that you will receive is Rs 55600.
Check the table below for more detailed information on the increment of a NABARD Grade A Officer.
|Time Duration||Basic Salary||Increment Amount|
|First 4 years||Rs 28150||Rs 1550|
|Next 7 years||Rs 34350||Rs 1750|
|Next 4 Years||Rs 46600||Rs 1750|
|Next 1 year||Rs 53600||Rs 2000|
Perks and Additional Benefit For NABARD Grade A Officer
NABARD Assistant Manager Salary in hand is sufficiently good. Along with this, a Grade A Officer is entitled to many allowances and benefits. After being selected as NABARD Grade A Officer, you will be eligible to have the following.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Local Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Accommodation facilities all over India. This facility is subject to availability.
- Telephone, Newspaper and Maid allowance
- Medical Expenses reimbursement
- Furniture allowance
- Dispensary facilities
- Interest-free festival advance
- Leave fare concessions
- Loans at concessional rates of interest (for House, Car, Education, Personal)
- New Pension Scheme (NPS)' in addition to Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan benefits
NABARD Grade A Probation Period
If you are selected as a NABARD Grade A Officer, you will be on probation for 2 years which may be subjected to an extension of 1 more year. After the completion of the probation period, you will be given the designation of Assistant Manager (AM).
|NABARD Grade A||2 years|
NABARD Grade A Job Profile
If you manage to qualify all the phases of NABARD Grade A 2022, you will be posted in one of the branches of NABARD. Depending upon the stream for which you have been selected, your job profile, roles and responsibilities will differ. Some of the basic responsibilities are given below.
- Initially, you will be required to perform all kinds of basic job roles to understand the tasks and responsibilities of that job post.
- You will be required to carry out managerial tasks or any other tasks that may be handed over by the senior.
- You may have to look after the clerical work also.
- You may also have to deal with the matters related to policies of various central and state government programs related to Agriculture & Rural Development.
Further details on the NABARD Grade A job profile based on the stream for which you are selected have been mentioned below.
|S.No.||Technical Disciplines||Skill –sets /Nature of Work|
|1||Information Technology||Security /Analytics /Database Administration /Application Development/ Networking /Server Management and related fields/ Database Analysis (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL).|
|2||Finance, CA and CS||Treasury Management /Risk management/Handling of regulatory and/or statutory compliances for public issues, retail bonds, etc.|
|3||Agriculture, Agriculture, Engineering, Agriculture Info., Animal Husbandry, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer and Information Tech., Economics, Electrical, Engineering, Electronics & Communications, Environment Engineering, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Geo. Informatics, Horticulture, LD - Soil Sci., Social Work/Audit, Minor Irrigation/Water Resources||
NABARD Grade A Career Growth
When you will be serving the organization as a NABARD Grade A Officer, given below is a regular career progression path you will undergo. NABARD Grade A is an Assistant Manager Post. Since you will land directly in a Managerial position through the NABARD Grade A exam, you will have high responsibilities to perform.