SEBI OFFICER GRADE A ONLINE COURSE
The famous saying “Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you wait” goes very well for candidates waiting for SEBI Grade A notification. As expected, SEBI Grade A notification for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams is out. Being a serious SEBI aspirant, it is very crucial to make good use of the time you have now to keep up the pace with the speeding competition. To help you stay on the top of the game, ixamBee offers SEBI Grade A online course that will guide you on the right preparation strategy, cover the entire syllabus and interview. In addition, your SEBI Grade A Descriptive English Papers will be evaluated by our experts and a proper feedback will be given where required.
Our experts have taken utmost care and have done thorough research to include all the subjects/topics in the SEBI Grade A Course as per the notification. Therefore, you need not worry about going through different sources for the subjects/topics, as ixamBee's SEBI Grade A study material has it all at one place. If you want to get a personalized study plan and access to exclusive mock tests with evaluation by experts, you can even check our exclusive offering for SEBI Grade A preparation.
SEBI Grade A Online Course consists of
- 600+ video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
SEBI GRADE A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro)
- Government Schemes- Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.-Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey- Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications- SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Want to see yourself in the list of selected candidates, then enroll for ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Research Online Course
Below are a few more reasons which will help you decide:
Shivani (Selected as SEBI Grade A Research 2020)
ixamBee Research Stream study material is crisp and to the point. I found it covered almost all the syllabus. On top of it, practice tests and mock tests were close to what I witnessed in the actual exam. I used to revise the material multiple times. And for some topics mentioned in the notes, I referred to my own written notes. Nothing is impossible when we decide to work hard and I did that. I had sleepless nights and am happy that I was moving in the right direction as I trusted ixamBee content and my belief. I qualified for both General and Research Stream SEBI GRADE A interview, which was like a dream come true. There were only three candidates across the country who qualified for 2 streams and I was one of them. The material is quite relevant and required necessity. Since no other good platform was providing research stream material, ixamBee material helped me gain Knowledge of advanced concepts, at a decent price and in less time. I would also like to mention that the material is free from error and updated which is the best thing for candidates. I would like to thank the faculties who all were involved in video lessons, content selection, and design.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for the RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Ma'am I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for the RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, I want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
it was informative
Classes are good. Satisfied with it till now. Faculty is doing great in helping us incorporate basics. Some classes such as decision making seem more of a discussion than learning experience. Also, GA and ESI classes seem to be on a similar footing.
First of all no institute is perfect everyone has certain pros and cons. For me the biggest pro of ixambee has to be Prachi mam. Since day 1 the way she has extended her guidance to me is what every aspirant looks for. In terms of content I feel the recor
It was good experience
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- कोडिंग डिकोडिंग
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Forex markets and Guidelines
- Mutual Funds
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Growth and Development
- Economy and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Taxation Related
- Section test Accounts
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Companies Act 2013
Recommended Courses for you
- 200+ Video Lessons
- Live classes for doubt clearing.
- 10 Chapter tests on various specific topics
- 350+ Video Lessons
- 9,000 practice questions
- 10 Full Length Practice Tests for Paper 1 Phase I
- 500 videos for phase I & Phase II exam
- 250 + study notes by experts
- 10 mock tests for phase 1& 5 mock tests for phase each.
- 400+ Video lessons for Paper 1
- 150+ Study Notes prepared by expert faculty
- 10 Mock Tests For Phase I exam; 10 Mock Tests for Phase 2
- 480+ Video lessons for Paper 1 175+ Study Notes prepared by expert faculty 15 Mock Tests For Phase I exam; 10 Mock Tests for Phase 2 More than 9,000 practice questions apart from mock tests Live classes with Subject Matter Experts