RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A + NABARD Grade A Combo Course
ixamBee has launched a comprehensive combo course for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B and SEBI Grade A exams, where you can prepare for these three exams simultaneously and increase the probability of your selection by 3 times. These 3 exams provide excellent career opportunities and if you go through the detailed syllabus and previous years’ papers of these exams, you will observe that 70-80% of the preparation required is the same for all three exams. Normally there is a gap of 3-5 months between these exams. The specific preparation of the topics (say Agriculture for NABARD Grade A/B, and Securities Market for SEBI Grade A) can be completed in 2-3 months after the notification is out.
These individual Online Courses for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B and SEBI Grade A exams have been curated by ixamBee experts- Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA, expert for General Awareness).
RBI GRADE B/SEBI GRADE A/NABARD GRADE A/B COMBO EXAM PREPARATION
Preparation for RBI Grade B/SEBI Grade A/NABARD Grade A/B exams is daunting not just because of the difficulty level but also because of the cut-throat competition one faces. Notification of these exams is not in your hands but if you are a wise aspirant andif you want to make your career in one of theseorganizations, then you need to take charge of things under your control like preparation for these exams.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF RBI GRADE B/SEBI GRADE A/NABARD GRADE A/B ONLINE COMBO COURSE:
- 700+ short videos covering the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A/B, SEBI Grade A
- About 5000 concept check questions after videos and chapter tests to make your fundamentals strong for all the subjects in the three exams.
- More than 22,000 practice questions prepared by expert faculty.
- Full-length Mock Tests for all three exams:
- 20 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 15 full length mock tests for Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B
- 10 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 8 full length mock tests for Phase 2 exam for NABARD Grade A/B
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests each for RBI Grade A, NABARD Grade A/B, SEBI Grade A Exams
- Study Notes in the form of PDF to supplement and ease learning
- Special focus on exclusive subjects apart from the overlapping subjects.
- All the Video lessons are short, crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation of these three exams is also provided.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Our Combo Course will also provide guidance in the interview round of all the three exams.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Dr.Rajani has completed PhD in Horticulture (Vegetable Science) form G.B.P.U.A &T, Pantnagar. She is working as a Assistant Professor at Jaipur National University. She has published several research papers and articles in leading journals. She is expert faculty for Agriculture.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.