Attempt Free Mock Test
SSC CGL Free Mock Test for Tier 1 Exam 2022
SSC CGL is one of the most sought-after examinations in India as it gives a chance to work in the Government departments. Being such a highly popular recruitment exam, the competition itself gets too tough. Therefore, to beat the competition, you need to be prepared by practicing mock tests. To help you with exam preparation, ixamBee is providing SSC CGL Tier 1 free mock tests which will add another edge to your level of preparation. A few advantages of attempting these tests are given below:
- SSC CGL mock tests 2022 are based on the latest exam pattern, therefore, giving you real exam experience.
- These mock tests are available in Hindi as well as English for easy practice.
- Practicing free mock tests of the SSC CGL exam will help you work on speed and accuracy as well as time management.
- SSC CGL online mock tests will ensure you have a thorough understanding of how good you are in all the sections of the syllabus.
- Practice 20 SSC CGL free mock tests and you are all set to beat the huge competition on the day.
Key Features of SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Test 2022
- SSC CGL mock tests 2022 are based on the latest exam pattern, therefore, giving you real exam experience
- These mock tests are available in Hindi as well as English for easy practice
- Practicing free mock tests of the SSC CGL exam will help you work on speed and accuracy as well as time management
- SSC CGL online mock tests will ensure you have a thorough understanding of how good you are in all the sections of the syllabus
- Practice SSC CGL free mock tests and you will be all set to beat the huge competition on the day.
SSC CGL Online Test Series 2022| Practice Tests
Practice is key to success and this holds true while preparing for the SSC CGL exam as well. SSC CGL online test series will help you know the latest exam pattern. Practicing the online test series will also help in knowing your flaws and working on them. You will also learn to manage the given time efficiently. The SSC CGL mock test papers with answers will assist in checking your concepts and level of knowledge. They will help you in exam preparation to a great extent.
To give direction to your preparation, ixamBee is also providing SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Course which is all-encompassing and will prove quite beneficial for you in your exam journey.
SSC CGL Free Mock Test in Hindi/English
SSC CGL exam is conducted in English as well as Hindi and ixamBee provides SSC CGL free mock tests not only in English but also in Hindi for the students who want to attempt the exam in Hindi. SSC CGL free mock tests in Hindi are also prepared by our experts keeping in mind the preparation requirements of Hindi students.
Benefits of attempting SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Test Series
Complete Performance Analysis
When you attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 mock test at ixamBee, you can make a complete analysis of your performance where you can identify your strong and weak areas. Once you are aware of your weak and strong areas, it becomes easier to work on them and improve. You will then be able to raise your score higher the next time you attempt another SSC CGL Tier 1 free mock test.
Stay Ahead in the Race
The SSC CGL Tier 1 online practice test series has been designed by our subject experts keeping in mind the latest pattern and syllabus to help you to prepare well which will let you stay ahead of the competition. By attempting SSC CGL mock test online, you will be able to grasp each and every concept and polish yourself.
By practicing SSC CGL Tier 1 mock test on a regular basis, you will be able to better manage your time. The SSC CGL Tier 1 online test series has been designed in such a way that you will get a real exam environment that will help you better understand the exam scenario and by attempting the questions within the given time limit, you will be able to manage your time in a better way.
How to attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 mock test online for free?
To attempt the SSC CGL Tier 1 free mock test, you need to first log in to the official website of ixamBee and then follow some simple steps as follows:
- Click on the ‘free mock test’ tab
- Select & click on the ‘SSC’ exam section
- Select the SSC CGL Tier 1 mock test you wish to attempt
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 free mock test will appear
- Click on ‘take test’ and start attempting the test.
Why choose ixamBee for the SSC CGL test series?
- You don’t need to spend a penny to attempt the SSC CGL Tier 1 test series at ixamBee
- You will get to know your overall rank among your peers
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 mock tests are based on the latest exam pattern
- You can reattempt a test you like and improve on your negative areas
- You can also raise an issue by clicking on the ‘Issue report’ button.
SSC CGL Exam Dates
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2021
|Official notification release date||December 23, 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Application Start Date||December 23, 2021 (11:30 PM)|
|SSC CGL 2021 Application End Date||January 23, 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||January 26, 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||January 26, 2022|
|The window for Application Form Correction||28th January to 01st February 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|SSC CGL 2021 Computer Based Examination (Tier-1)||April 11, 2022 to April 21, 2022|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier 1 Exam Result||July 04, 2022 [Click Here]|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-2||August 08, 2022 & August 10, 2022|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-3||August 21, 2022|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Scheme of Tier-1 Examination
|Tier||Subject||Maximum Marks||Marks||Time allowed|
|Tier 1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour (Total) For VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand): 1 hour 20 minutes|
Scheme of Tier-2 Examinations
|Tier||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Tier 2||Paper 1: Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours (for each Paper) For VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand):2 hours 40 minutes Minutes|
|Paper 2: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper 3: Statistics||100||200|
|Paper 4: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Scheme of Tier-3 Examination:
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Tier 3||Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/Letter/ Application)||100||1 hour (1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidate who are eligibile for scribe)|
Student Talk about us
questions were good as per pattern
thanks a lot
winnersubmit please give some time and rate the test
questions are extremely helpful...
it was very tough
fantastic quant and reasoning section please upload more and more free mock test.
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted