RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2020 - 2021
RBI conducts recruitment for the post of Office Attendant regularly. RBI Office Attendant exam is conducted through online mode which has two stages. All stages of the examination are mandatory.
- Stage 1- Online Test (Written)
- Stage 2- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2020 - 2021 (Online Examination)
Online Test of RBI Office Attendant is an online objective examination with 120 multiple choice questions. It will have four sections - General English, Reasoning, General Awareness & Numerical Ability. There is no sectional timing in this exam. A composite time of 90 minutes will be allotted and you have to secure minimum marks in each section as decided by the bank.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
- ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer marked.
- The exam will be bilingual in nature except for the English Language section.
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
After you qualify the online test, you have to take the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) conducted by the bank in which your proficiency in the concerned state language will be tested. Please note that the Language Proficiency Test or LPT is qualifying in nature. Further details on LPT will be released by RBI in future through information handout.
|State / UT||Regional Language|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
RBI Office Attendant Marking Scheme
The RBI Office Attendant exam will have a negative marking for every wrong answer you mark. 1/4th mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer. You have to secure minimum prescribed marks in each section of the Online Test that will be decided by the bank after the conduct of the RBI Office Attendant exam. If you qualify the online exam you need to undergo a language proficiency test or LPT that is qualifying nature. LPT will be conducted in the 12 Official/ Local Languages of the State you have applied in and you should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand) of the state or UT falling under that RBI office.
RBI Office Attendant 2020 - 2021 Marking Scheme
|RBI Office Attendant Marking Scheme||Marks deductions|
|For correct answers||1 mark|
|For wrong answers||-1/4 marks|
|For not attempted||0 (no marks)|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Language
The online RBI Office Attendant 2020 - 2021 exam will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English except the test of General English. So it is advised you select your exam language carefully.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.