RBI Office Attendant Notification
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2020 - 2021
RBI Office attendant Recruitment notification has been released on February 24, 2021 by RBI officially. A total of 841 vacancies have been announced to recruit office attendants for the panel year 2020. Interested candidates should apply for it as soon as possible. The application window will close on March 15, 2021 and the exam for the same is going to be held from April 09, 2021 to April 10, 2021.
RBI Office Attendant 2020 - 2021: How to apply online
To apply for the RBI Office Attendant, you need to first ensure your eligibility because if you fail to fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be cancelled. After ensuring the eligibility criteria, you can apply online. To help you with this here is a step by step process of filling in the application form.
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in and under the Current Vacancies subhead click on the ‘Online Application’ Link
- You will be redirected to a new page asking you to register yourself by providing your name, dob, email and contact number
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Login again using that registration number and password and fill in other details that have been asked
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned below-
- The scanned photograph should be coloured one with dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels and must lie between 20KB to 50KB
- The Signature should be on white paper with Black Ink. The size must lie between 10KB to 20KB with dimensions of 140 x 60 pixels
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. The signature should not be in capital letters
- Check all the details before final submission as after final submit you won’t be able to change any information
- Pay the required application fee through online mode and according to the category you belong to
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2020 - 2021
RBI Office Attendant notification has 841 vacancies that are to be filled by conducting an online exam all over India. The vacancies are distributed among different states. The vacancies also differ category wise. Besides this, the RBI Office Attendant notification also has 240 vacancies for physically challenged and ex servicemen in total which are not included in the vacancies for general and reserved categories. The details regarding the distribution of vacancies can be inferred from the table given below-
|City||Number of Vacancies||PwBD#||EXS|
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 - 2021
Admit card for the RBI Office Attendant exam 2020 - 2021 can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card contains all the details regarding the exam venue, exam date and timing, your name and a space for affixing passport size photo. A signature column is also there where you have to sign in front of the invigilator. The print out of the RBI Office Attendant admit card along with an identity proof in original and in photostat has to be produced at the exam venue.
RBI Office Attendant Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.