RBI Office Attendant Salary
RBI Office Attendant Salary 2020 - 2021
A candidate who gets appointed as an RBI Office Attendant in the Reserve Bank of India will draw a basic salary of 10,940 rupees. The pay scale of the RBI Office Attendant salary is 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700. In addition to this, RBI Office Attendant is also entitled to receive additional benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance and other allowances. At present, RBI Office attendant salary in hand is 26,508/-. Also, 15% of the salary will be given to an RBI Office Attendant if he doesn’t stay in the accommodation provided by RBI.
|RBI Office Attendant||
RBI Office Attendant Job Profile
RBI Office Attendants are Class IV employees. As an RBI Office Attendant, you are required to help others with their day-to-day duties. Such as keeping files organized and in order, Opening the office, basic entry work like documents/letters coming for or from other official centers.
RBI Office Attendant gets a promotion after some time. You will get promoted to RBI Assistant with dedication and passion. The promotion flow is shown in the following order.
- RBI Office Attendant
- RBI Assistant
- Assistant Manager Base Level
- Manager Middle Level
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
RBI Office Attendant Salary Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.