NICL AO Salary 2024; Pay Scale and Job Profile
The NICL AO recruitment for 2024 has been announced, presenting job aspirants with a great opportunity to join the prestigious National Insurance Company Ltd., a government organization, exclusively dealing in non-life insurance, like protection against natural disasters in agriculture and rural sectors, industrial insurance covering projects/construction, fire, equipment loss, theft and various other commercial insurance policies. The NICL AO notification 2024 indicates that there are 274 vacancies available for the Administrative Officer (AO) post, in General and various specialist streams.
The National Insurance Company Limited has announced the salary details in the NICL AO Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF. A successful candidate hired for the Administrative Officer position (Generalist or Specialist) will receive a monthly salary of nearly Rs.85,000 in a Metropolitan City based on the pay scale Rs.50925-2500(14)-85925 2710(4)-96765. In addition to the NICL AO Salary, candidates should also acquaint themselves with the job profile and potential career advancement opportunities. This comprehensive package includes various allowances to support the employees' financial needs and provide a fulfilling work experience. Apart from these allowances, there might be other perks and benefits such as medical benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, pension, and more, which add to the overall package. So potential candidates are urged to be thorough with the NICL AO Eligibility criteria and not to miss this valuable chance.
The comprehensive information regarding the NICL AO Salary 2024 has been elaborated in the provided article.
|Rs. 50,925 /-
|Rs. 85,000/- per month
The enticing NICL AO Salary, complemented by its associated perks and allowances, presents a compelling career prospect for individuals aspiring to secure a well-paid and stable position within the esteemed National Insurance Company Limited, a reputable government organization.
Other Perks and Benefits for NICL AO
In addition to the salary, an Administrative Officer (AO) in NICL enjoys a comprehensive range of benefits and allowances. These perks are designed to provide financial security and enhance the overall well-being of the employees. Some of the notable benefits and allowances include:
- National Pension System (NPS): AOs are covered under the National Pension System, which is a government-backed pension scheme managed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). This ensures a secure retirement for employees.
- Gratuity: Employees are entitled to receive gratuity, which is a lump sum amount given to them as a token of appreciation for their long and dedicated service to the organization. Gratuity is usually payable after completing a specified number of years in service.
- Leave Travel Subsidy (LTS): AOs are eligible for Leave Travel Subsidy, allowing them to claim travel expenses for vacations with their family.
- Medical Benefits: The company provides medical benefits, including health insurance coverage for the employee and their family members. This ensures access to medical facilities and financial assistance in case of medical emergencies.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance: Employees are covered under a Group Personal Accident Insurance policy, offering financial support in the event of accidental injuries or unfortunate incidents.
- Leased Accommodation: The Officers are also eligible for the Company's or leased accommodation as per the Company’s guidelines, easing their housing concerns and providing a convenient living arrangement.
These benefits and allowances form a crucial part of the overall compensation package, making the job of an Administrative Officer in NICL more attractive and rewarding. The organization aims to create a conducive work environment and foster the well-being of its employees, thus contributing to their professional growth and job satisfaction.
A new officer joining the Company will have a probation period of one year from their start date. This period can be prolonged two times, each for an additional six months, making the probation last up to a total of one additional year. During this time, the Officers must pass a non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by the Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing this exam can the Officer's position in the Company become confirmed.
If the Officer fails to pass this exam within the extended probation period, their service may be ended when that time ends. Also, the Company has the right to terminate the officer's service at any point during the probation period or its extension if they are found unsuitable, without providing any notice or specifying a reason.
Before starting their job, the chosen candidates will need to commit to serving the Company for a minimum duration of four years, inclusive of the probationary period. Should they decide to resign from their position before fulfilling the bonded period, they will be obligated to pay a fine equivalent to the gross salary earned within the probationary year, potentially adjusted in proportion to their tenure.
Additionally, Candidates on probation, are required to furnish a duly executed stamped Bond, signed by two sureties (not blood relations) possessing a stable financial status, to pay an amount equal to one year's salary if they leave early.
Candidates who resign during the probation/bond period or terminated by the Company within this phase will be responsible for repaying the entire salary received by them during the service, which could be proportionately reduced depending on the length of service completed, in addition to a sum of Rs. 25,000/- designated for training costs.Moreover, there will be no provision for Leave Salary or Pension Contribution in such cases.
NICL AO Job Profile 2024
The job profile of an Administrative Officer in NICL can encompass various tasks and responsibilities, which may vary based on the place of posting and requirements of the concerned office. Some of the basic duties and responsibilities of a NICL AO are as follows:
- Verification of Risk Proposals and Authorizing Claims: A key responsibility involves evaluating insurance risk proposals submitted by clients and authorizing the settlement of claims as per the company's policies and guidelines.
- Underwriting: An AO is involved in the underwriting process, which involves assessing and determining the terms and conditions of insurance policies.
- Risk Assessment: Conducting risk assessments to analyze the potential risks involved in providing insurance coverage and making informed decisions based on the evaluation.
- Supervision of Assistants' Work: A supervisory role involves overseeing the work of assistants and ensuring that tasks are carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Settlement of Claims: Another significant responsibility is the proper and timely settlement of insurance claims submitted by policyholders.
The job of an NICL AO requires a combination of analytical skills, communication abilities, and attention to detail to effectively manage insurance operations and provide quality service to clients.
It is important to note that an AO in NICL can be transferred to any location within the country during their service tenure.