NIACL Recruitment Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Recruitment 2021
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language Test before the final selection.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:-
Tier I: Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:-
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Test of Reasoning||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by security passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates state-wise and category-wise as decided by the Company will be shortlisted for the Tier II- Main Examination.
Tier II- Main Examination:-
The structure of Main Examination (Online objective test) will be as follows:-
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time 120 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||50|
|3||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|5||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
|Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks|
- Main Examination will consist of Online Test for 250 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes.
- The question in objective tests except for the test of English Language, will to be made available in English & Hindi.
- Each candidates will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, Before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying nature.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examination & Regional Language Test.
- In case of equal marks scored by the last two or more candidates in the merit list, the candidates senior most in age will be shortlisted for further process of recruitment.
The Final Merit List state wise and category wise shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s website. The candidates are requested to check the website regularly.
A contingency List of candidates may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non-acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
Regional Language Test
Candidates shortlisted in the online Main examination will subsequently be called for Regional Language Test to be conducted by the Company, at select centres. The name and address of the Centre, time & date of this test will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on our website.
Candidates are required to download their call letters for the Regional Language Test from the company’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, time, centre etc. will not be entertained. However, the Company reserves the right to change the date/secretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The Regional Language Test will be of qualifying nature only. No Scores will be allotted for the same.
The score obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination will be considered while arriving at the final ranking subject to their qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidate should be sufficiently high in the merit list to be shortlisted for subsequent recruitment process.
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo- identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name and other information as it appears on call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of the above photo-identity proof (as detailed below)
NIACL Recruitment Related Quick Links
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020