NIACL Recruitment Exam Notification
New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) Exam Notification
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) is a leading global insurance group with offices and branches spread all across the nation. The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, Invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 685 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., exam is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Preliminary Exams – An Objective test consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability.
Phase 2: Mains Exam- Consists of two objective tests on English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Phase 3: Candidates shortlisted in the online Main examination will subsequently be called for Regional Language Test to be conducted by the Company, at select centres. The name and address of the Centre, time & date of this test will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on our website.
Exam Fee for The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Recruitment 2018-19
|Category||Application Fees (inclusive of GST)|
|SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs.600/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)|
Number of vacancies for The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Assistant Officer 2021 Exam
The Complete Details of Vacancy for The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below. A total number of vacancies are as follows: -
Category- wise Vacancies (Provisional):-
Category-wise Backlog vacancies:-
In 2018 the above mentioned vacancies are there. So we are expecting similiar or higher vacancies in 2021. We update the details as soon as NIACL releases official notification for year 2021 for the post of Assistant officer.
How to fill application form and Payment of fees:
Detailed Guidelines/ Procedures for:-
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fee
- Scan and Upload of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, A Hand Written Declaration.
- PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instruction.
- The payment can be made by Debit cards (Rupay/Visa/Master/Maestro). Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application From. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in India Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Probation Period for The New India Assurance Company Ltd. 2018
The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to be end the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation, may be extended.
Candidates resigning from the Company during the probationary period and candidates whose services are terminated by the Company during the probationary period shall be liable to pay the amount equivalent to the salary paid and an amount of Rs. 25000/- towards partial cost of training. No lien/bond executed to retain a substantive post with present employer will be binding upon the Company and no leave, Salary or Pension Contribution will be made.
NIACL Recruitment Related Quick Links
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020