NIACL Assistant exam notification 2021 is awaited eagerly by many aspirants now. The notification is expected to be released anytime. The last recruitment drive was held in the year 2018, since then the notification is awaited. A total of 685 vacancies were announced in 2018 including the backlog vacancies. A good number of vacancies is expected to be announced this year too. The online application will commence as soon as the notification is released. All the eligible candidates should regularly keep a check on the official website of the New India Assurance Company Ltd.
NIACL generally announces a good number of vacancies for the post of Assistant. The last NIACL Assistant exam notification that was released in 2018 brought enough opportunities for the job aspirants. 685 vacancies were announced that year, including 32 backlog vacancies (category-wise). It is expected that NIACL will release a good number of vacancies on similar lines this year too.
Check the complete breakup of NIACL Assistant vacancies 2018 for all categories in the table below:
NIACL Assistant Category Wise Vacancy
NIACL Assistant Category Wise Vacancy (Backlog)
How To Apply
NIACL Assistant is an online process where you need to follow certain procedure in order to complete the recruitment process. The step by step procedure to fill NIACL Assistant online application is given below-
- Visit the official NIACL website
- Click on "APPLY ONLINE" link for new registration
- Register yourself by entering your Name, Contact details and Email-id
- A registration number and password will be generated and the message will be sent in your registered email id and contact number
- Login again using your registration number and password and fill other details as asked
- After successfully entering all the details click on SAVE and NEXT option to verify the details you have entered
- Upload Photo and Signature as prescribed in the NIACL Assistant notification mentioned below
- The size of the scanned photograph must lie between 20KB to 50 KB
- For the Signature, the size must lie between 10KB to 50KB
- Verify all the details before final submit because once submitted finally you will not be able to edit it at later stage
- Pay the online application fee through any online mode that suits you
- Take out the print of the application form and receipt for future use
The online application will not be considered complete unless you pay the requisite application fee. The final step in an application process is the fee payment which will also be paid through online mode. The bank transaction charges will also be borne by the candidate. You can check the NIACL Asssitant application fee given in the table below.
|Category||Application Fees (inclusive of GST)|
|SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs.600/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)|
Once the notification is released and the exam dates have been announced, the NIACL Assistant admit cards will be made available on the official website of NIACL. The call letters will contain all the details of the exam centre, venue, date and time of the examination. The admit cards will be available a few days before the NIACL Assistant examination.
Number of Attempts
There is no limit on the number of attempts in the NIACL Assistant examination. A candidate can apply for the exam until she/he reaches the maximum age according to the prescribed age criteria.
Pre- Examination Training (PET)
For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories, a facility of Pre-Exam Training is also provided by NIACL. It is voluntary and the date and venue of the training will be intimated through the official email of the candidate. The expenses will be borne by the candidates themselves.