NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Whenever a notification is out, the first most important step for the candidates should be to ensure that they are eligible for the post. You need to check the complete details mentioned in the official notification and only then move on with the application. NIACL will notify the candidates as and when required. The candidates will have to follow certain guidelines with regard to eligibility. The detailed eligibility criteria is as follows:
A candidate who wishes to apply for the NIACL Assistant exam will have to possess a particular educational qualification. You need to produce your original eligibility certificate/s at the time of final verification if you get selected.
- A candidate needs to possess a minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate also should have passed in English as a subject in 10th/12th/Graduation.
- Knowledge of the regional language is also essential for the candidate from whichever region he/she belongs to.
Check the complete NIACL Assistant eligibility criteria below.
|Assistant||Must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline. Must hold at least 60% marks in either of the degree exam for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
A candidate also needs to be eligible based on the parameter of age. A candidate should fall under the age bracket of 21 -30 years in order to apply for the NIACL Assistant exam.
|Assistant||Minimum Age Required 21 years/Maximum Age Required 30 years|
While all the candidates from the General category need to follow the age criteria mentioned above, some other categories of candidates are allowed a relaxation in age. The relaxation applies to the upper age limit and the relaxation will vary according to the category. Find all the details of NIACL Assistant age relaxation from the table below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (eligible for reservation)||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disability Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years subject to maximum of 45 years.|
|5.||Widows, Divorced women and women legally Separated from their husband who have not remarried||5 years|
|6.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Existing Employees of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.||5 years|
NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:What is the minimum qualification required to apply for NIACL Assistant?
A:The minimum qualification required for NIACL Assistant is a Graduate degree.
Q2:Is the knowledge of regional language essential to apply for the NIACL Assistant exam?
A:Yes. Knowledge of regional language (of whichever region a candidate belongs to) is essential to apply for NIACL Assistant.
Q3:What is the maximum age required for the NIACL Assistant exam?
A:The maximum age limit for NIACL Assistant is 30 years.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.