NIACL AO Notification
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. is one of the five largest general insurance companies in India. The official notification for NIACL AO has finally been released for the post of Administrative Officers (Generalists). It is also advised to start your preparation as soon as possible because the NIACL AO exam is tentatively expected to happen in October. It is going to be an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a chance to work in one of the best government organizations in the country. The online registration/application had commenced on Sept 01, 2021. The candidates should start applying as soon as the window opens.
As the official notification for NIACL AO has been released, all the aspirants will be interested in knowing the number of vacancies. The number of vacancies is an important detail that plays a major role in the exam level. Lesser the number of vacancies, the higher the chances of a difficult paper and vice-versa. NIACL has now released 300 vacancies in its latest recruitment for the post of Generalists. Check out the complete breakup of vacancies below.
How To Apply
A candidate first needs to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for the NIACL AO post. Once you do that, filling out the application form will be the next step that should be taken very seriously by the applicants because any incorrect information will lead to disqualification from the exam. A candidate is required to carefully check all the requirements for the post before applying for the same. A candidate needs to have all the required documents like 10th certificate, degrees, identification card number, etc. to fill the application form.
We have provided step by step process to help the candidates in filling out the application form:
- Candidates first need to go to the recruitment section of the NIACL Website i.e. http://newindia.co.in
- Click on "APPLY ONLINE" which will take you to a new screen.
- Click on the tab "Click here for New Registration" and register yourself by entering your name, contact details, and email-id.
- A system-generated registration number and password will be given to the candidate via email and SMS.
- Log in with the system-generated registration number and password and fill in your application form.
- After successfully entering all the details, click on SAVE and NEXT option to verify the details you have entered.
- Candidates will be asked to scan and upload a photo, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- After fully verifying the details click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON to submit your application. Please note that no modification will be done to the final submission.
- After verifying all the details, it is now time for the payment. The candidate now needs to process and do the payment. After the payment, click on the submit button.
Instructions/Dimensions for uploading documents
- The photograph should be coloured, recent and passport-sized
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- The size of the file should be 20kb-50kb
- The declaration should be written in English clearly on white paper with black ink
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI
- File size should be 50 KB – 100 KB
- It should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS
Left Thumb Impression
- The applicant has to put his/her left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The signature needs to be done with black ink
- It should not be done with capital letters
- The size should be between 10KB-20 KB
In the last process of the application form, a payment option will pop up in which a candidate needs to pay the required amount of fees in order to successfully complete the application process. There are different guidelines for the payment of fees for different categories. The fee amount will vary according to the category of a candidate. Complete details of the NIACL AO application fee are provided in the table below.
Attempt NIACL AO prelims mock tests and prepare yourself in advance.
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 100 /- (Intimation charge only)|
|All candidates other than SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 750 /- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
Once the online application process is completely done, the next step will be release of the call letters for the exam. NIACL will open the download of the NIACL AO admit card on its website a few days before the exam. Candidates will be required to download their admit cards from the official website before the last date. The call letter will mention all the details like exam date, time and venue. Separate call letters will be issued for both ‘Phase 1’ and ‘Phase 2’.
For the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy) category, NIACL conducts a pre-exam training session to make them familiar with the exam process. The candidates who are willing to take this training need to register themselves with the Regional offices of New India Assurance Co Ltd. that might be convenient to them. The candidates will have to attend the training at their own cost.