Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Salary
Indian Coast Guard has released an official notification for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. Basic pay for each post is different so, the salary slab also differs. The Indian Coast Guard Salary with perks and benefits are provided for each post below.
|Navik (General Duty)||Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.|
|Navik(Domestic Branch)||Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.|
|Yantrik||Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation|
Indian Coast Guard Career Growth
You will be eligible for promotion up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari/ Pradhan Sahayak Engineer. The pay scale is Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/-with Dearness Allowance. The promotion up to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
|Promotion and Perquisites|
|Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari/ Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8)plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/-with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.|
An Indian Coast Guard is eligible to enjoy other benefits as well. Some of them are listed below.
- Free ration and clothing, medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee or HRA as approved by Government.
- You will be eligible to get an Insurance cover of Rs 50 lakhs (on contribution)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Salary Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.