The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union under Ministry of Defence released its official recruitment notification where it announced vacancies for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. A decent number of vacancies have been announced for all the posts. All the candidates who wish to join the Indian Coast Guard should take the advantage of this great opportunity. The first stage of the exam is expected to be held in September. The online applications will be accepted from July 02, 2021 and the application process will end on July 16, 2021. All the candidates should apply well in time. Read on for complete details on Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021.
The Indian Coast Guard invited applications from eligible male citizens of India for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. The total vacancies that have been announced are 350. For the post of Yantrik there is a bifurcation of vacancies for three branches: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics. To grab this golden opportunity you should be on your toes with the exam preparation, once you are done with the online application process which can be done from July 02 - July 16,2021. The vacancies mentioned in the notification are tentative and are subject to change. To read complete details on Indian Coast Guard Navik vacancy and other posts details, check out the table below:
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
How to Apply Online
It is a dream for many to join the armed forces and serve their country. The Indian Coast Guard has offered one such similar opportunity to all the aspirants who were waiting for one since long. The first step in ensuring your success is duly filling the application form well in advance for which you should be having all the requisite information so that you do not commit any mistake which may lead to the cancellation of your candidature in future. To help you with the application process, we have listed down step-by-step instructions as follows:
- Visit the official website at https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/ and register yourself by clicking on the corresponding link.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one post among Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in one cycle.
- Candidates will then start the application process by filling up the required details further.
- While applying online, a candidate also needs to scan and upload some documents meant for Stage I. The rest of the documents are supposed to be uploaded only if qualified for Stage II.
- Candidates need to make sure that they need to upload original documents and in case the documents are in another language except English or Hindi, an English translation of the original documents also needs to be uploaded.
- The size of all the documents that are to be uploaded should be within the size of 10kb-100kb.
- Once you are done with all the required documents and filled in all the details, the final step would be to pay the application fees.
- You will have to choose any one of the online payment options and then go on with completing your form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
The most important and the final step in the application process of any examination is the payment of application fees. Not until you complete this step, your application will be incomplete and it is better to do that well in time. The amount of the application fee will vary depending on the category of candidates.
Once the application process for Indian Coast Guard is complete, the next step in the recruitment process is releasing the admit cards which will be done a few days before the exam. For now the final dates have not been announced and the Stage I exam is tentatively scheduled in the month of September 2021. The admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who will have completed the application by paying the examination fee. For Stage II&III, e-admit cards will be sent.