1) Vivekananda advocated bodybuilding and exercise to help boost one’s morale and strength.
2) It was a call to action, to karma, rather than passivity and inaction.
3) The statement was a powerful metaphor for the way he wanted the youth of his time to evolve — fearless, strong and independent in the right sense.
4) He said, “It would be better to play football than read the Gita…,”
5) Fitness centres these days charge a hefty amount for just an hour.
The passage talks about youth and its betterment as per the views of Vivekananda. Statement 5 diverts the topic to fitness centres ,not mentioned anywhere in the passage.