SSC JHT Notification
SSC JHT notification 2022 has been released on the SSC official website. SSC official notification for the post of Junior Hindi Translator consists of all important details like application fee, admit card availability, application procedure along with other info. Thus it is advised to go through the complete SSC JHT notification before applying online.
The SSC JHT 2022 final result pdf is out. ixamBee extends its heartiest congratulations to all the selected candidates.
The SSC JHT registration starts from July 20, 2022 and will remain active till August 4, 2022. The last date to pay the application fee through online mode or challan is August 5, 2022. However, the offline challan must be generated by August 4, 2022. Let's check out some major highlights of SSC JHT 2022 from below.
SSC JHT Vacancy
SSC Junior Hindi Translators number of vacancies has not been disclosed yet. The SSC JHT vacancy 2022 will be divided between the general and reserved categories. SSC has notified to keep visiting the official website for vacancies update. We will also update the info as soon as SSC JHT vacancies are released. Last year there were total 275 SSC JHT vacancies. Have a look at SSC JHT previous year's vacancies below.
|Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator||275|
|Senior Hindi Translator||8|
How To Apply Online
Filling the SSC JHT application form is an online process. No other mode is acceptable. The process of filling SSC Junior Hindi Translator online application form is divided into two steps -
One Time Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e https://ssc.nic.in and click on new register
- Enter all the details like Aadhaar Number/ Identity Card no, your name, father’s and mother’s name as given in the Matriculation, Educational Qualification, contact no, email id along with other details as asked
- Check all the details and click on the confirmation
- A registration number and password will be sent in your registered mobile number and email id
- Log in again using your registration number and password to change the machine-generated password for security if required
- After the change in password, login again and enter other details like your category, address or edit any information already entered
- Upload a recent photograph and signature as per the mentioned dimensions. The photograph must be in JPEG format with dimension ranging between 20 - 50 KB. The signature should be in JPEG format with dimension between 10 - 20 KB
- Review the information entered thoroughly, before the Final Submit
- Different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID
- Enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the SSC JHT 2022 registration process and click on I Agree
Filling of the SSC JHT Application form
- Log in through your registration number and password on the official website
- Click on the apply link in Junior Hindi Translator under the latest notifications tab
- Enter your 3 preferences for SSC JHT exam centers
- Enter all the details asked in the application form
- Read the declaration and click on “I agree” check box and enter the Captcha code
- Preview and verify the information. If you want to modify any info click on Edit/ Modify button and make the requisite changes
- Proceed to make the fee payment through any online or offline mode of payment
- Take a printout of the application form for future use
SSC JHT Application Fee
Your SSC JHT 2022 application form will not be considered complete unless you have paid the application fee. Depending upon the category you belong to, SSC JHT 2022 application fee differs. Women candidates and candidates belonging to the reserved category are exempted from paying the SSC JHT recruitment 2022 application fee. Further details on the SSC JHT fee is given below.
|Women/ SC/ ST/ EXM/ PwD||NIL|
SSC JHT Admit Card
Call letter for SSC JHT 2022 exam will be uploaded on the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional official website of the Commission. No hard copy of the SCC JHT admit card 2022 for any stage will be sent to any individual. The admit card will have all the details related to time, exam venue and exam date. The SSC JHT 2022 admit card will be available 3-7 days before the exam. You need to bring a printout of the admit card, 2 passport size recent colour pics along with a photo identity proof in original to the exam venue.