SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Exam Pattern 2021
Every year SSC conducts recruitment for the post of GD Constable, the stable and secured job to start your career. The entire SSC GD Constable recruitment process involves four major phases: Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test(PST), Medical Examination followed by Document Verification. The first step will be to pass the computer-based examination (CBE) which is of objective-type.The candidates who are able to pass this online exam will be eligible for the next stage recruitment process. The details of all the stages are given below.
|Phase I||Written Examination (Computer Based)|
|Phase II||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Phase III||Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|Phase IV||Medical Test|
Computer Based Examination
The first phase of the SSC GD Constable exam is a computer-based online exam. It consists of four sections - General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics & English/ Hindi. A composite time duration of 90 minutes will be provided to the candidates. The marks scored in this phase will be first normalized and then will be considered while forming the final cut-off & the merit list.
- The test will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam for every wrongly attempted answer.
The complete details of the SSC GD constable computer-based exam is mentioned below.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/Time Allowed|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
After the 'Physical Efficiency Test' is cleared, the candidates will have to undergo a 'Physical Standard Test', where the assessment will be done based on certain set standards.
After clearing both the stages of PET & PST, the candidates need to undergo a detailed medical examination (DME). Along with the medical examination, 'document verification' will also be done. You need to carry with you the following documents mentioned below for verification:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age, name, and educational qualification
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority
- Certificate from serving defense personnel
- Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces
- Certificate from candidates who wish to avail relaxation in height/ chest measurement
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee
Also, you must not have a Knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in the eyes. Refusal to undergo a medical examination at any stage or absenting/ deserting from the same will render you unfit for SSC GD Constable recruitment. The final decision of fitness/unfitness in weight will be decided by the medical board at the time of medical examination based on the height and age chart on the day of medical examination and as per the height measured by the PST/PET Board and as per guidelines for the same. You will be medically examined by the Medical Boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess your physical and medical fitness.
The first phase of the SSC GD Constable exam is the Computer Based Examination (CBE) which will be held online and will consist of 100 questions. The four sections that will be assessed will carry questions of multiple-choice.25 marks will be allotted to each section.
- All the questions will carry 1 mark each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
SSC GD exam will be held in four major phases. The first phase will comprise an online objective test with four sections having 25 marks. The online or computer-based exam will be bilingual ie the questions will be available in both English & Hindi.This will be applicable to all sections except that of English/Hindi.
Free Mock Test
SSC GD Constable is one of the most important notifications and holds enough value among government job aspirants. SSC has released a huge number of vacancies and you need to make sure that you do not miss this golden opportunity. While preparing a good preparation plan is the utmost priority, but there is one important thing that shouldn't be missed which is practice. Practicing mock tests should also be on your priority list which will make a big difference in your preparation. You can practice SSC GD Constable mock tests for free at ixamBee. This will help in making a feasible and customized plan for yourself based on your performance.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021 Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.