SSC GD Constable Exam Notification
SSC GD Constable Exam Notification
SSC GD 2018-19 Exam will be conducted to recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc. SSC GD Notification 2018-19 has been released on 21st July 2018 by staff Selection Commission of India. The total vacancies are 54953 which are to be filled through SSC GD 2018-19 Exam.
SSC GD Constable Exam conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
Phase II: Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the time of DME. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for CBE/PST/PET.
Phase III: Medical Test
How to apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.inApplyGD-Constable Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-III.
Application fee and mode of fee payment
- Fee payable: Rs100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. The Commission will conduct the examination for all candidates in Computer Based Mode only. Admit Cards for Computer Based Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Office.
- Computer Based Examination will be held in English & Hindi only.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of merit in the Computer Based examination will be around 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PET/PST and are shortlisted for DME by the Commission and whose documents are found to be in order will require appearing in the DME which will be conducted as per revised uniform guild lines for recruitment medical examination issued by ADG (Medical) CAPF dated 20/5/2015. Detailed Medical Examination is mandatory but of qualifying nature.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CAPFs.
- Admit Cards for PET/PST and DME/RME will be uploaded on the CRPF website http://www.crpf.gov.in. PET/PST and DME/RME will be conducted by various CAPFs as decided by CRPF.
- Candidates may give following preference of CAPFs/ Organizations in the online Application Form, in the order of priority. Filling of all eight preferences will be essential;
- BSF (A)
- CISF (B)
- CRPF (C)
- SSB (D)
- ITBP (E)
- Assam Rifies (F)
- NIA (G)
- SSF (H)
- On the basis of aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Computer Based Examination, the final selection of candidates, along with force allocation, in each category namely, Un-Reserved, SC, ST, OBC and ex-servicemen will be made separately for male and female candidates in respect of each State/ UT and further earmarked category of Border Guarding and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts wherever applicable. Selection of the candidates for NIA and SSF will be made on All India basis.
- Allotment of CAPFs/ Organizations to finally selected candidates will be made on the basis of ‘merit in Computer Based Examination’-cum-‘preference of CAPFs/ Organization’ exercised by the candidates in the online Applications submitted by them.CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND SHOULD EXERCISE DUE DILIGENCE WHILE GIVING PREFERENCES OF FORCES/ ORGANIZATION, IN THE ORDER OF PRIORITY, IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. AFTER SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN PREFERENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE CIMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Candidates will be considered for the vacancies of a State/ UT and further for the vacancies of Border Guarding Districts, Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts based on the information provided by them in the online Application Form and subsequent submission of relevant Domicile Certificate at the time of DME/ Document Verification. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND SHOULD EXRCISE DUE DILIGENCE WHILE PROVIDING INFORMATION ABOUT DOMICILE STATE AND DISTRICT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF DOMICILE STATE AND DISTRICT WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF THERE IS ANY VARIATION OF DISTRICT AND/ OR STATE MENTIONED BY THE CANDIDATE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND THE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE SUBMITTED BY THEM AT THE TIME OF DME/DOCUMENT VERIFCATION, THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED FORTHWITH AND THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
- The cut-off marks in Computer Based Examination, for eligibility to selection will be as under:
- General and Ex-servicemen : 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
- SC,St, OBC and Exs candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, with not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC,ST,OBC and Exs candidates.
- SC, ST, OBC and Exs candidates is to be counted against reserved vacancies. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military services rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
- If a district belongs to Border Guarding area as well as Naxal/Militancy affected area, vacancies will be filled in the order of Border Guarding area followed by Naxal/ Militancy affected area.
SSC GD 2018 Centres of Examination:
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located are as follows:-
|S. No.||Examination Centres & Centre Code||SSC Region and States/UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/Website|
|1.||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011),Varanasi(3013),Bhagalpur(3201),Muzzaffarpur(3205),Patna(3206)||Central Region(CR)/Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh- 211002. (http://wwww.ssc-cr.org)|
|2.||Gangtok(4001),Ranchi(4205),Barasat(4402),Berhampur(WB)(4403),Chinsurah(4405),Jalpaiguri(4408), Kolkata(4410), Malda(4412), Midnapur(4413), Siliguri (4415), Berhampore(Odisha)(4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802)||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director(ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)|
|3.||Bangalore (9001), Dharwar (9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9008), Kochi (9204), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212)||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|4.||Bhopal (6001), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa(6009), Ratlam (6011), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur (6201), Bilaspur (6202), Jagdalpur (6203), Raipur (6204), Durg (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492007 (www.sscmpr.org)|
|5.||Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal (5701)||North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006(www.sscner.org.in)|
|6.||Almora (2001), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi (2001), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (24061), Kota (2407), Sriganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409)||Northern Region (NR)/ NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Deljhi=-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|7.||Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Rajouri (1006), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Kargi (1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Jalandhar (1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar (1404), Chandigarh (1601)||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009 (www.sscnwr.org)|
|8.||Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Vijaywada (8008), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Punducherry (8401), Hyderabad (8601), Nizamabad (8602), Warangal(8603)||Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Punducherry, TamilNadu and Telangana.||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006(www.sscsr.gov.in)|
|9.||Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Bhavnagar (7009), Kutch (7010), Amravati (7205), Aurangabad (7202), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208), Thane (7210), Bhandara (7211), Chandrapur (7212), Akola (7213), Jalgaon (7214), Ahmednagar (7215), Alibaug (7216), Panaji (7801)||Western Region (WR)/Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020 (www.sscwr.net)|
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO