SSC CPO Exam Notification
SSC CPO 2018-19: Exam Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the post of Sub inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. Registration for online applications are already over. The Online Computer Based examination will be conducted on 9th December 2019 to 13th December 2019.
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2018-19
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or 'Click here to apply' link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in-Apply-CAPF.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time Registration Form‟/ Application Form.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly log into the system using their "Registration ID" and "Password" and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- In case, there is any discrepancy in „One time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, etc., „One time Registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/ EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „One Time Registration‟ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One Time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form. They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) is available However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up
- On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take a printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
Exam Fee for SSC CPO 2018-19
The exam fees for SSC CPO 2020 is as detailed below:
|1||Un - Reserved||Rs. 100|
|2||For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||NA|
Vacancies for SSC CPO 2018-19
The Complete Details of vacancy for SSC CPO 2020 is mentioned below.
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police:
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||ExS|
|CISF||Male||-||-||-||-||Vacancies will be Female intimated later|
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam