SSC CPO Notification 2023
SSC has released the SSC CPO notification 2022. The online application process started on August 10, 2022, and ended on August 30, 2022. The application fee can be paid online/ offline mode till August 31, 2022. The online exam is scheduled to take place in November 2022. The SSC CPO 2022 notification has complete details related to the exam like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam dates and more. Let's get more insight into SSC CPO 2022 exam below.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2022
The SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2022 and the SSC CPO Cut Off 2022 for the Tier 1 Exam were released by the Staff Selection Commission on December 27, 2022. The SSC CPO 2022 Tier 1 exam was given between November 9–11, 2022. Candidates can now access a direct link in the article to view their SSC CPO Results. Please note, the SSC CO Tier 1 result 2022 has been released separately for male and female candidates. We have added the SSC CPO Tier 1 result PDF below for your convenience.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2022
SSC CPO notification has overall 4300 vacancies. There are separate vacancies for male and female candidates in SSC CPO SI recruitment in Delhi Police and CAPF. The SSC CPO 2022 vacancies are further divided between general and reserved categories. For more details on the SSC CPO vacancies for SI refer to the table below.
|3||Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||12|
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police-Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
How to Apply Online
Before applying for the SSC CPO Exam 2022, you should check the eligibility criteria for the post. Failing in any of the criteria will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s form. You should take utmost care while filling out the application form. We have provided a step-by-step procedure below.
- You need to visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ to fill out the application form for SSC CPO Exam 2022.
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE link. A new window will open after that.
- Click on the New Registration link for SSC CPO 2022.
- Fill in all the required details like name, DOB, email id, Mobile Number, and more
- Click on the Submit button after completing all the details required to fill in the application form.
- A Registration ID will be generated for the SSC CPO Exam 2022. You are advised to save that number for future use. You need to log in again with the login id (registration ID) and password to complete the registration process.
- Now, upload a photograph and signature as prescribed below.
- Upload photograph: A photograph must be between 20 to 50 KB in size. The background must be white in colour or light colour.
- Upload Signature: Signature size must be between 10 to 20 KB. The dimension should be about 4 cm in width and 2 cm in height.
- All the documents uploaded should be in jpeg format.
- Preview the application form before submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
SSC CPO Application fee
After successful submission of the application form for the SSC CPO exam 2022, you need to proceed to pay the application fee failing which will lead to cancellation of the application form. The application fee is not applicable to all. If you belong to the reserved or female categories, you are exempt from paying the fee whereas if you belong to the unreserved category you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
|SC/ ST/ Women/ EXM||NIL|
SSC CPO Admit Card
Admit card for the SSC CPO exam is going to be released by SSC on the official website 3-7 days prior to the online exam. The SSC CPO admit card will have information like exam date, time and examination centre. No hard copy will be sent to any individual through the post. You need to bring a printout of this SSC CPO admit card along with an original id proof and two passport size photographs to the exam centre.