SSC CPO Exam Notification
SSC CPO Exam Notification 2020 - 2021
SSC has released SSC CPO Exam Notification (Central Police Organization) 2020. The submission of online applications was started on June 17, 2020, and closed on July 16, 2020. The online examination dates for Paper 1 or Tier 1 were revised and conducted from November 23, 2020, to November 26, 2020. The revised exam date for Paper 2 is July 12, 2021. You can also go through the official notification in order to know about the complete details related to the exam like Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, exam dates, and more to avoid any kind of misunderstanding related to the SSC CPO exam 2020 - 2021. The Result of SSC CPO Paper 1 2020 - 2021 will be announced on February 26, 2021.
SSC CPO Exam -2020 - 2021: How to Apply Online
Before applying for the SSC CPO Exam 2021, you should check the eligibility criteria for the post. Failing in any of the criteria will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s form. You should take utmost care while filling out the application form. We have provided step by step on how to apply for the exam:
- Step 1: You need to visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ to fill the application form for SSC CPO Exam 2021.
- Step 2: Click on the APPLY ONLINE link given on the official page. A new window will open after that.
- Step 3: Click on the New Registration link for SSC CPO 2021.
- Step 4: Fill in all the required details like name, DOB, email id, Mobile number, and more
- Step 5: Click on the Submit button after completing all the details required to fill in the application form.
- Step 6: A Registration ID will be generated for the SSC CPO Exam 2021. You are advised to save that number for future use. You need to log in with the login id (registration ID) and password to complete the registration process.
- Step 7: Now, upload a photograph and signature as prescribed by SSC.
- Upload photograph: A photograph must be between 4kb and 12 kb in size. The resolution of photographs must be 100*120 pixels in width and height. The background must be white in color or light color.
- Upload Signature: Signature size must be between 1kb and 12kb. The resolution should be between 40*60 pixels in width and height. The ink used must be either blue or black.
- Step 8: Login again with ID And password.
- Step 9: Preview the application form before submitting the form.
- Step 10: Click on the Final submit button to complete the registration process.
You can take the print of the registration form for future use.
SSC CPO Exam Application fee
After successful submission of the application form for the SSC CPO Exam 2020, you are advised to preview the form and then proceed to pay the application fee failing which will lead to cancellation of the application form. The application fee is not applicable to all. If you belong to reserved or female categories, you are exempt from paying the fee whereas if you belong to the unreserved category you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
|General and OBC||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/Women/Ex-S||No Fee|
SSC CPO Exam Vacancy 2020 - 2021
SSC CPO Vacancies have been released by SSC in its official notification. This time the vacancies that have been released are 1564 which is a good number overall. You can also check the detailed vacancies given below for various posts as mentioned in the official SSC CPO notification.
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police-Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
SSC CPO Exam Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you