SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2020 - 2021
One of the most important things while looking at any official notification is the exam pattern. SSC CPO exam pattern comprises four sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. All the sections hold equal weightage in the exam; therefore, it is important to give equal importance to each and every section. Detailed SSC CPO Exam Pattern is provided below.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Exam is a computer-based test i.e. it is conducted online. SSC CPO Tier 1 was conducted from November 23,2020 to November 26, 2020. The time duration of the SSC CPO Tier 1 2020 exam was 2 hours. There were four sections - Quantitative Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, and Logical Reasoning asked in the exam. Each section contained 50 questions whereas each question contains 1 mark. Below is the detailed SSC CPO Tier 1 (Paper 1) exam pattern 2020 :
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will qualify SSC CPO Tier 1 (Paper 1) will be called for Tier 2 (Paper 2). SSC CPO Paper 2 exam is comprised of an exam of English language and Comprehension of 200 marks. A composite time of two hours is allotted for this exam.
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
SSC CPO Marking Scheme
SSC CPO exam marking scheme is the same for both Prelims and Mains. For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the marks will be deducted whereas for every correct answer 2 marks will be allotted. In the SSC CPO Mains exam 2020 there will be a similar kind of negative marking i.e. 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The details for SSC CPO 2020 marking scheme are given below.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Marking scheme
|SSC CPO 2020 Exam Marking scheme||Considered Marks|
|For correct answers (Tier 1 and Tier 2)||1 mark|
|For wrong answers (Tier 1 and Tier 2)||-0.25 marks|
|For not attempted (Tier 1 and Tier 2)||0 (no marks)|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.