South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Like all other banking examinations, South Indian Bank also follows a set pattern for its online examination. South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2020 will have the following mode of selection mentioned below-
1. Online Test
2. Group Discussion
The first phase of the selection process will be a single level online test which will contain objective type questions.
- The questions will only be available in English. Therefore the default language of the test will be English for all sections.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
South Indian Bank PO Online Test Pattern
The first stage of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment will consist of an objective type online test which will consist of questions from four sections from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General / Economy / Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis & Interpretation. There will be 40 questions in each section and all sections will carry 50 marks each. Therefore the total number of questions will be 160 and total marks will be 200.
- There will be separate ‘sectional’ timings for each section which will vary.
- All the sections will have a sectional timing of 40 minutes each, whereas General Awareness section will be allotted only 20 minutes.
- Candidates need to be careful due to the penalty of 1/4th marks. This means that for every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks allotted to that question will be deducted. .
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No.of Qs.||Max.Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
South Indian Bank PO GD & Interview
All the candidates who manage to qualify the first stage of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment online test, will be shortlisted based on their scores for the next stage of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection will depend on the consolidated marks obtained in all the three stages of South Indian Bank PO 2020 which are Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
South Indian Bank PO Free Mock Tests
The online examination of South Indian Bank PO 2020 will be held once the official notification is out. So a candidate must prepare hard to nail the exam. Apart from that, it is very important to keep practicing online tests which will train you well for the exam day. ixamBee provides free online mock tests which will help in preparing well for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2020. These mock test will help a candidate to face any challenge as these are prepared on the latest exam paper trends.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.