South Indian Bank PO Exam Notification
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021 Exam Notification
The South Indian Bank, a premier Commercial Bank in India, will soon release the official notification for PO 2020. The notification will have all the details related to the exam pattern, application fee, selection procedure etc. A candidate must read the official notification carefully before filling the online application form. Further details will be updated once the official notification is out.
Since the selection procedure for South Indian Bank PO 2020 will take place in three stages- online objective exam, GD and Interview, so the candidate must be aware of the exam centre for the online exam. The details of the exam centre are as follows-
|State/ UT/ NCR||Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Probation Period for Probationary Officers at South Indian Bank
The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation period.
Salary of Probationary Officers at South Indian Bank
Salary for Probationary Officers at South Indian Bank is as per IBA approved pay scale. The initial salary of the candidate selected as South Indian Bank PO 2020 will be Rs 23700. Besides this he/she is eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Any change in the salary for PO 2020 will be notified once the recruitment process for 2020 begins.
The Pay Scale is as follows:
|Probationary Officer||IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances|
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank.
How to fill or Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021 Online Forms: Steps by Step Process
The online application procedure for filling the South Indian Bank PO 2020 is mentioned below-
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “ Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact detail and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidates is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application forms and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the details to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidates or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any changes/ alteration found may disqualification the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature and thumb impression as per the Specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed in the official notification.
- Besides this a hand written declaration also need to be uploaded whose size should range between 50-100 KB. The declaration should be on a white paper with black or blue ink in a candidate own hand writing.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the entire Application form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photography, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment ‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
How to Pay Application Fees Online:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card (RuPay/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application forms, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and complete the procedure of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and on line Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Application Fees for Probationary Officers at South Indian Bank
An application is incomplete if a candidate do not submit the application fee through online payment. The application fee for South Indian Bank PO 2020 is expected to be same as the previous year. Any changes in the application fee will be updated as soon as the notification is out. Expected fee for South Indian Bank PO 2020 is given below-
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
The online HTML CheatSheet website should be the first bookmark of every web developer. It is the best one-page resource to generate the desired markup.
South Indian Bank PO Related Quick Links
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020