South Indian Bank PO is a good opportunity for banking aspirants. The official SIB PO notification 2022 has all the details related to important dates, exam pattern, application commencement dates, etc. A candidate must go through the official notification carefully so that he/she does not miss any details. Being one of the most awaited notifications, the candidates need to be careful about their exam preparation.
South Indian Bank will conduct an online examination in February 2022 which will be based on the regular exam pattern which is followed in other banking exams. The online application window was open from January 05 - January 11, 2022.
The final result of South Indian Bank PO 2022 is out on its official website.
The official notification of South Indian Bank PO 2022 is out now but the number of vacancies has not been revealed yet. The number of vacancies can be expected to be in line with the earlier vacancies. Keeping this in mind, the candidates should not change their focus and work hard towards the goal of becoming a PO in the South Indian Bank.
How to Apply
Before applying for any examination and one like South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022, you should know the complete application process. You can divide the process into a few simple steps as follows:
- Go to the official website of South Indian Bank: ‘www.southindianbank.com’ and click on the APPLY ONLINE option.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details after clicking on “Click here for New Registration” and after that, you may click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph, handwritten declaration, left thumb impression, and signature, based on the specifications mentioned therein, and click on the 'next' button.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications, other qualifications, and experience.
- After you are finished with entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any errors, you may edit and correct them. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for South Indian Bank PO 2022. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
Guidelines to Upload Documents
- Size should be 20kb - 50 kb.
- Dimensions: 200*230 pixels
- Should be a passport size coloured picture.
Left Thumb Impression:
- Should be made on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File Size: 20 kb - 50 kb
- Dimensions: 240 * 240 pixels
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- It should not be written in capital letters.
- Should be only in English on white paper with black or blue ink.
- Dimensions: 800*400 pixels (10 cm * 5 cm)
- File type: 50 kb - 100 kb
- Text will be as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Should be done on white paper with black ink.
- Should NOT be in capital letters.
- Size should be within 10kb-20 kb.
The most important part of the application process is the final step of online payment. Unless you submit the online application fee of South Indian Bank PO 2022, your form will not be considered complete. The fee will have to be paid only in online mode. The fee amount may vary according to the categories. You can take a print of the ‘E-Receipt’ generated by the system.
The South Indian Bank PO admit cards are out! The call letter/admit card for the test can be downloaded from the official website of South Indian Bank. Candidates need to bring this call letter with their passport photograph affixed thereon along with a valid photo identity proof. The admit card/call letter for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 will contain all the details of the exam venue, date & time with other important instructions which need to be followed closely by the candidates.
South Indian Bank PO - Free Mock Tests
- 140 Minutes
- 160 Questions