The South Indian Bank PO recruitment is a golden opportunity for the banking aspirants and should not be missed. But, before filling up any application form, it is important to know each and every bit of important and relevant information. Therefore it is always advised to know the complete eligibility criteria of an exam so that a candidate's application is not rejected at a later stage. The detailed eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers 2022 is given below.
To apply for any examination, all applicants need to possess certain educational qualifications. It is always better to ensure the eligibility qualifications beforehand. South Indian Bank Recruitment notification 2022 also contains the required educational criteria mentioned below-
- X/SSLC/XII/HSC and Graduation/Post Graduation with a minimum of 60 % marks (under regular course) from a recognized University/Board.
- If CGPA is awarded in place of percentage then candidates having a CGPA score equal to or more than 60% can only apply.
- Candidates having an educational degree through distance education will not be eligible.
|Probationary Officer (Scale 1)||
If someone does not possess the mentioned qualifications, his/her application will not be successful.
Apart from the educational criteria needed for successful application of South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2022, candidates also need to be eligible with respect to age. A candidate has to be within the prescribed age limit to be able to apply for the post.
|Post||Age Criteria (as on November 30, 2021)|
|Probationary Officer||Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1995 and not later than 30.11.2003 (both days inclusive)|
- For a candidate to be eligible age-wise, he/she should not be more than 26 years.
- The candidate should not be older than the prescribed age as on the date mentioned in the official notification of South Indian Bank 2022.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 will also have provision for relaxation in the upper age limit of the candidates. All the candidates who belong to SC/ST category will be eligible for a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. All the other candidates will follow the general age criteria. This provides an advantage to the SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria Free Mock Tests
- 140 Minute
- 160 Question