LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Exam Notification
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. The main objective of the Company is to provide long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses. The Company also provides finance on existing property for business / personal needs and also gives loans to professionals for purchase / construction of Clinics / Nursing Homes / Diagnostic Centres / Office Space and also for purchase of equipments
Phase 1: Online Exams – An Objective test consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability.
Phase 2: Candidates shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for Interview
Exam Fee for LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2021
GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee.
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 500|
Number of vacancies for LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2021 Exam
The Complete Details of Vacancy for LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2021 is mentioned below. A total number of vacancies are as follows: -
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under region||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||19||13|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||12||7|
How to fill application form and Payment of fees
Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2021 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSOCIATES/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”. Option is available on the page to view the detailed advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the Page 6 of 18 candidates to the online registration page. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets. At the time of online examination, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only.
- In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
- A valid personal Email ID and Mobile No. should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. All sort of communication/intimation will be sent to registered email id/mobile no.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on “SUBMIT” button available at the bottom of the Online Application page. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. The name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. At the time of Online examination, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- In case candidates wish to pay application fee after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e- receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again Page 8 of 18 using their Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same is not being generated, online transaction might not have been successful.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once the transaction is completed.