LIC HFL Eligibility Criteria
LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Exam 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria – Education Qualification, Age limit and No. of chances for LIC Housing 2021 Examinations is mentioned below.
The eligibility criteria are as mentioned below:
|LIC HFL Assistant||Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks).|
|LIC HFL Associate||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter.|
|LIC HFL Assistant Manager||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive).
|Assistant Associate||21-28 years|
|Assistant Manager||21-28 years|
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2018.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute Page 4 of 18 indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.·
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Postgraduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.