Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking) and Test of English Language are two important subjects in NABARD Development Assistant 2019 Mains exam which contribute to 100 marks. Many students struggle with these two subjects while preparing for NABARD Development Assistant 2019 exam.
ixamBee offers NABARD Development Assistant 2019 General Awareness & Descriptive English Online Course. This course, formulated by our experts, covers the entire syllabus of General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking) and Test of English Language in a systematic way to keep you in the know and help you score high.
NABARD Development Assistant 2019 General Awareness and Descriptive English Online Course Consists of:
- General Awareness syllabus is covered through:
- 25+ short video lessons with special focus on Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking
- 65+ study notes for easy learning and quick revision
- 1000+ practice questions prepared by expert faculty in form of quizzes and chapter tests
- Descriptive English syllabus is covered through:
- 11 Videos Lessons covering all the learning aspects of NABARD Development Assistant Descriptive English Papers such as Essay, Précis, Letter writing
- 10 Study Notes including sample essays and sample précis
- 5 Mock Tests for Descriptive English
- Individual Performance Feedback on each mock test by our expert faculty- Ms. Arunima Sinha.
- Apart from the above, guidance will be provided during each stage of preparation
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided till exam.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies
- Other Financial institutions
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Current Agriculture
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing