Ram can do a piece of work in 50 days. He alone worked at it for 20 days and then Lakshman completed alone the rest work in 30 days. In how many days, they will complete the whole work, working together?
Efficiency of Ram = 100/50 = 2% Work done by Ram in 20 days = 20/50 × 100 = 40% Remaining work = 60% Efficiency of Lakshman = 60/30 = 2% Therefore, required number of days = 100/((2+2)) = 100/4 = 25 days
India's Multi Application Solar Telescope (MAST) was operationalized at the _______ Solar Observatory.
Recently which two companies signed an agreement to collaborate on Electronic Vehicles?
According to Budget 2023, how much capital has been allocated to the Indian railway?
Recently which of the following public sector company has signs Agreement with AAI to facilitate commercial operations at Rourkela Airport under the RCS...
Consider the following statement about AMRUT 2.0:
I. Recently Central government allocate ₹66,750 crore for AMRUT 2.0 projects.
Which of the following regulatory body is responsible for operationalizing the scheme of Fund of Funds for Startups?
Which of the following two districts of Bihar have been selected for development under Swadesh Darshan 2.0?
What is the name of the first indigenously developed Light Combat Helicopter by HAL?
Which private sector bank has launches 7th edition of knowledge summit 'Evolve' for MSMEs with sub-themes such as 'Digitalisation to Building Indian SME...
Walter Cunningham died recently. He was a ?