SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course
General Awareness and Descriptive English have become important components of many competitive/government exams, including the SIDBI Grade A exam. In the SIDBI Grade A Online Exam, General Awareness and Descriptive English sections carry a total of 100 marks. Therefore, to ensure your selection as a SIDBI Assistant Manager, it is essential that you give equal attention to these subjects as well.
For this purpose, ixamBee is launching the SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course to make your exam preparation smooth-sailing. In this course, our expert faculty will guide you on how to do well in the GA and Descriptive English sections, and also provide you with the tips and tricks to elevate your score by providing an exhaustive evaluation of your writing within 24 HOURS.The SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course has been curated by our experts, who themselves have a rich experience in the banking sector.
SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course Consists of
Given below are some important features of the SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course-
- 10+ Video Lessons and Study Notes (PDF) for Descriptive English
- 30+ Video Lessons for Dynamic GA
- 30+ Study Notes in the PDF format for Dynamic GA
- 500+ MCQs for Dynamic GA
- 50+ Video Lessons for Static Banking and Financial Awareness
- 50+ Study Notes in PDF format for Static Banking and Financial Awareness
- 300+ Quiz for Static Banking and Financial Awareness
- Complete GA in the form of Monthly Videos, PDFs and Questions will also be provided
- 2 weekly Live Classes for GA
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Test (Each mock test will have 2 Essay and 1 Letter)
- Weekly Descriptive English Live Classes
- The Descriptive English Mock tests will be corrected by our expert faculty within 24 hours
Why Enrol in ixamBee’s SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course
ixamBee’s SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course is a complete package that will help you in preparing for the GA and Descriptive English sections with ease. However, if you are still confused about whether this course is for you or not, you can refer to the points below for more clarity.
- Live Classes
To ensure that all your doubts regarding GA and Descriptive English are resolved, we will be conducting live classes with our expert faculty. Furthermore, once you get enrolled into the course, you will have access to the video lessons, comprehensive study notes and tests that are uploaded regularly.
- Best Faculty
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as they will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions.
- Complete Package
You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions and many more. You don’t need to search for anything else. The content provided is more than enough for your selection.
- 24 Hour Review
Once you take a Descriptive English mock test with ixamBee, our expert faculty will provide you with a comprehensive feedback of your performance, that too within 24 hours. So, what are you waiting for? Take a Descriptive English mock test for SIDBI Grade A exam right away.
How to Enroll in SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course?
To enroll in the SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course, you need to follow the steps given below-
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the SIDBI Grade A General Awareness & Descriptive English Crash Course under the ‘Other Regulatory Bodies’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the SIDBI Grade A GA & Descriptive English Crash Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo / directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the Online Course / request a call back.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.